Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load File Imports

tom_hall1
Level 2
Partner

Hi,

We are looking at importing Load Files into Clearwell currently and are running into issues regarding formatting of the DAT file. We are looking at importing a Concordance Load File from Nuix.

Does anyone have any real world experience of doing this, have attempted labs for this import but it's never the same as the data is always predictable and too easy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Regards

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tom_hall1
Level 2
Partner

With the assitance of support I have managed to find a solution to this, If anyone else has any similar issues then I would be happy to help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Tom

The majority of LF import issues are due to issues in the formatting of the load files. If all the enteries in the Load file do not match exactly that you define when you set up the import the import will fail.

I suggest that you work with support if you are unable to identify if it is a format issue

Liam

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

Tom,

Do you need any further assistance on this? If not please mark the appropiate answer as the solution so the thread can be closed

tom_hall1
Level 2
Partner

With the assitance of support I have managed to find a solution to this, If anyone else has any similar issues then I would be happy to help.

JimmyClearwell
Level 5

Hello Tom,

It's grea that you were able to resolve your issue with the LF. I was wondering if you would mind posting here some of the resolution details that you found with support?

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC

tom_hall1
Level 2
Partner

Hi James,

as the issue was working with both Clearwell and Nuix to get both pieces of software to fully co-operate with the client's requirements, its hard to pin point an exact issue to resolve this.

However, if anyone comes across the same issue I would be happy to point in the right direciton.

Regards,