cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearing Processing Limit

frankschofield
Level 2

How do I reduce the processing limit.   Nearing our limit.   tks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Without archiving the case the content already indexed cant be removed as it is committed to the case.

Your options are

1: Archive the case or another case which will free up licenses create a new one with the same settings and treat the collected content as new data

2: Add more licenses

If you have already produced the data from the content already collected and processed and run through PAR archiving the case would work as the data is produced

Just remember SIS is only within a case so if you archive and create a new case the newly processed data will be non be SIS against any other data other than whats in the new case so there is a chance of duplicates in whats being produced

If you have not produced any content yet and want to main a single copy across all content then you need more licenses for processing

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

What version of Clearwell eDiscovery platform are you using? You could archive the case if the case is no longer active

If you need to keep all cases active then you need to add licenses

frankschofield
Level 2

Thanks Liam,,  using  7.1.1  - The case is active and still have processing to do..  Some of the processing is completed.   Have exported the collections that are completed.   But dosnt seem to let me delete anything.   Very new at this..

Frank

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

Without archiving the case the content already indexed cant be removed as it is committed to the case.

Your options are

1: Archive the case or another case which will free up licenses create a new one with the same settings and treat the collected content as new data

2: Add more licenses

If you have already produced the data from the content already collected and processed and run through PAR archiving the case would work as the data is produced

Just remember SIS is only within a case so if you archive and create a new case the newly processed data will be non be SIS against any other data other than whats in the new case so there is a chance of duplicates in whats being produced

If you have not produced any content yet and want to main a single copy across all content then you need more licenses for processing

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

I was just thinking have you tried calling Support maybe they have another way with their tools , i said maybe but i doubt it, but it's worth a try

PJuster
Level 5
Employee Accredited

I work in Clearwell support and can only think of the two options proposed by Liam.

Thanks

Paul

Clearwell support.

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

If you have the answer to your question please mark the appropate answer as the solution so the thread can be closed