cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help creating Concordance Load File from Clearwell

T5
Level 3

When exporting a production, I only see the encoding options of UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1.  I have been requested to provide an export with PC formatting and ANSI encoding.  Is there a way to export a DAT with PC formatting and ANSI encoding in Symantec eDiscovery Clearwell 7.1.3?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello T5, I've just had a look on a 7.1.3 appliance and the export options are UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1. These are the only selectable options after reading through the guide, ISO-8859-1 for CSV and UTF-8 for UTF.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello T5, I've just had a look on a 7.1.3 appliance and the export options are UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1. These are the only selectable options after reading through the guide, ISO-8859-1 for CSV and UTF-8 for UTF.

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I recommend you create a load file with UTF-8 and sent a test load file to the party that requested it

Are you sending to the opposing party or to your outside council? If you are sending it to your outsude council you should be telling them what you are supplying them with  

T5
Level 3

Liam,

Thank you for the help.  After trying both methods, the outside counsel reported that ISO-8859-1 encoding worked.