cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec Clearwell default pw

msamuelson
Not applicable

Admittedly, this may be a stupid question.  I was recently tasked with updating/using a Clearwell appliance for which no one has any of the passwords (including the Windows Server 2008 R2 password).  Any help with this would be appreciated.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello msamuelson,

In this circumstance it's best to reach out to your account manager and they can put you in touch with someone who can provide the information for default logins. With that said, usually accounts and passwords are set at install & configuration - they may not be the defaults we have.

This information shouldn't be provided over the forums.

If you send me a private message with your work e-mail address I can try put you in touch with someone who can help if you don't know your account manager (it'd be in UK hours).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello msamuelson,

In this circumstance it's best to reach out to your account manager and they can put you in touch with someone who can provide the information for default logins. With that said, usually accounts and passwords are set at install & configuration - they may not be the defaults we have.

This information shouldn't be provided over the forums.

If you send me a private message with your work e-mail address I can try put you in touch with someone who can help if you don't know your account manager (it'd be in UK hours).

bray2016
Level 2

Getting ready to install a new instance of Clearwell.  I need the default user name and password.  It used to be superuser as the user id.  Can someone tell me if the password is the same?  Email me at brian.ray@fticonsulting.com.

Thank you,

Brian

Diogo_Leal
Not applicable

Hi, someone could send to me the default password of susperuser? I am a IT Auditor and wanna to test it.  tks

Hi, can someone please PM me the default credentials for 8.1.1 ?