cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens after IE 11?

robby818
Level 2

IE 11 is the last version of Internet Explorer. What is the plan for Clearwell after IE 11 support ceases?  I have been inquiring as to when Clearwell will receive multi-browser support and the answer was always "the next version".  Same answer for five + years...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

eDiscovery Platform (Clearwell) v9.5, which is scheduled for release on March 30, 2020, will have multi-browser support! hooray!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AndrewB

you're absolutely right and i'm hopeful that this is actively being addressed. veritas has a great vision for a new client that will be more universal across the various archiving and edisco products. however, i'm not aware of any end of life of IE11, are you?

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi @robby818 and @AndrewB ,

I know that this post is somewhat old and you mentioned we always say " the next version" but I wanted to briefly acknowledge that baring any issues you can look forward to multi-browser support coming real soon and to be expanded in future versions Robot wink

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC

AndrewB

jimmy we're so ready for this! one of the most common asks from our customers is this and to get rid of flash.

AndrewB

eDiscovery Platform (Clearwell) v9.5, which is scheduled for release on March 30, 2020, will have multi-browser support! hooray!

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi @robby818 and @AndrewB ,

While I'm going to add a forum post about it, eDiscovery Platform 9.5 is GA as March 30, 2020.

Release 9.5 provides the capability to use Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Microsoft’s Edge to perform all end-user level activities across all modules of the product except Native View, for which only IE11 is supported. Multi-browser support for Native View will be available in a later release. 

Refer to Updates Patches and Late Breaking news for eDiscovery Platform 9.5 https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100047389 for more information about the eDiscovery Platform 9.5 release.

I hope this has generated some excitment Robot Very Happy

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC