Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ApplicationHA
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Unable to configure multile application for monitoring.

Hello all. I used Application HA 6.1 on windows server 2012 R2. I read this document( http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH159846 ), then I performed the commands to add an application to an existing configuration. However, commandline put error messe...

k-masa by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrate ApplicationHA to new vCenter server

We're consolidating a number of vCenter servers into a single instance.  One of the clusters we want to move has VMs managed by AppHA 6.0.1.  Is there an easy way to migrate the cluster configuration from the old vCenter server to the new one without...

jria by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Application ha6.1 suppport matrix for vmware rethat 6 guest

hi, I have installed symantec ha console 6.1 on windows platform . Is this the newest verion for windows platform? I know linux platform you can install to 6.2 version.  what is suppport matrix for vmware rethat 6 guest OS for application ha? Wher...

ylin-123 by Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec application HA 6.0 on the vcenter 5.0 u3

Hi Support, Currently configuring the APPHA for my environment, After installing the APPHA console , I have installed guest component  followed by from VM appha console level am getting the error .Refer the attachement. I have installed flash play...

Joshram by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ApplicationHA 6.1, ESXi 5.5 and SQL 2012 problems

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone out there might be able to throw a bit of advice my way. Currently evaluating AppHA on VMWare (AppHA 6.1 and ESXi 5.5 hosts) with the view to buying as on paper it does exactly what we want. I've installed the...

Resolved! Symantec APP HA - Console server IP change

Hi    Currently we are migrating the vsphere vcenter to diffrent IP , where APPHA console and agents are configured. What are the procedure we need to follow for console server  /vcenter and agent, inorder to change the new IP address.   Regard ...

Joshram by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! symantec AppHA problem

Hi my esxi version is 5.5 u2 and my vcenter version is 5.5 u1 now i have downloaded VCS 6.1 & High availability console 6.1 & application HA 6.1 i have reade all of documents but now i am so confused pleas say me ehat is the order of installing syma...

Resolved! Network adaptor unavailable

Hi All, After upgrading a cluster server from windows 2008 R1 to windows 2008 R2 the server cannot connect to the network anymore. The adaptor is still there and the heartbeats are working , but the principal network cannot be reached. The server ...

Blizzie by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Application HA clustering has dropped a disk... :-/

Hi, After I completed the Application HA clustering of SQL2008 across two Windows 2008 R2 nodes, I found that the SQL installation's virtual Backup disk (M: for reference) remained on the first node after I'd initiated a switch to the second node via...

Resolved! Oracle upgrade on veritas cluster 5.1 SP1

Hi ,   We are planning to upgrade oracle from 10.2.0.4 to 11.2.0.3 on windows 2008 environment. We have SAP Portal Ehp1 for that uses this database. both the SAP and oracle group are clustered with the VCS version 5.1 SP1 over 2 nodes. Would like to ...

sreek by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos