Did you mean: 
Asia Pacific
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

PGP Version 9 Command Line over AS400

We are running PGP verion 9 command line over AS400 and teh process of encrypting/decrypting files was working fine and suddenly we started to receive error Nessage 3124: permission denied while trying to encrypt any file. can Anybody help us urgentl...

Markgfa by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oralce VM (Ldom)Use Vxvm volume as a boot disk for guest domain Fail

I try to use Vxvm volume as a boot disk  for gust domain. After i assist a volume as a boot disk and boot this guest domain. It show NOTICE: vdisk@0 disk access failed And i can't install guest domain.   This is how i assist volume:  vxassist  ...

Yen by Level 2
Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Account for netbackup appliance 5220 GUI

Hi ,   i have configured a new appliance 5220 ..... jus wanted to know is it possible to create another user account for appliance GUI login other than default admin account if yes please do share the process or procedure   Regards, Surender

Resolved! how to see the manage cases

Dear all,       I am new in the Symantec World. I created an account with mysymantec and opened a case. I am unable to see the the open case in the Manage case in the Techincal support area.   Kindly provide guidence Thanks  

adeelm by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to fix the Ethernet port speed to 1000 in SWG 8450

Dear sir, We Want to fix the Ethernet port speed to 1000 in SWG 8450. But when we changed the Auto-Negotiation to off,the speed drop-down option only has the 10 and 100. How do we fix the Ethernet port speed to 1000 in SWG 8450?   Thanks a lot.

allenchung by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Study Guides for technical accreditation exams

While waiting for a friend for lunch, I met a partner comining out from test center. He just failed in his STS exam. I questioned him how get himself prepared for the exam and was surprised he was trying his 'luck' since he needs to get accredited ...

Backup Exec 2010 errors

Hi all, Getting a few errors on a new installation that I am unable to resolve or find the solution to online. Before I ran my backups I get the following error which causes the failure of my inventory: Final error: 0xe000e005 - The job has report...