Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

BE 3600- blinking cursor

Installed new SSDs and proceed with the USB install process. The script finishes with the unti will shutdown. Take out the USB and reboot per the instructions and comes up to a blinking cursor so it never does finish the install process. Anyone seen ...

BE 3600 suggested backup selection

So we use a 3600 and the only information I have on what to back up to the off site tape was a small section in the admin guide, problem is there are not a lot of details and it really doesn't explain where the data is stored for the devices we backu...

Dedupe Services wont start, BackupExec Appliance

I need some assistance and I guess because of something internal at Symantec today I am unable to create a technical support case, so anyone who can assist me, I would be very thankful. We have a Backup Exec Appliance installed at a customer site, an...

Resolved! Concurrent Backups

Hi, just working on scheduling our backup jobs and note that by default, the be appliance 3600 R2 is configured to run 2 concurrent jobs.  Is this the max recommended for the appliance?  The BE 2012 admin guide doesn't provide specific recommendation...

arctics by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec 3600 - Blinking Cursor

Hello, New to the forums. I noticed today that with our Backup Exec 3600 (11.x) server that it is stuck at a BLACK SCREEN with a BLINKING CURSOR. I tried a reboot of the system, but it still gets stuck at this point. It was working on friday, and I d...

Which NAS Device to connect to a

I'm looking at upgrading our backup software. I'm interested in the following device, a Backup Exec 3600 Appliance and install this at the main site - SITE A. The problem is that I would replicate the data stored on that device to another connected s...