Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Backup Exec Agent for IBM AS400

Hello - does Backup Exec 15 or any other Veritas/Symantect prodcuts support backing up data on any one of these: IBM/iSeries/AS400/db2/JDE?   Thanks!  Mendel

m_admin85 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade backup appliance 3600 R2 to R4

Hello,   I have received a notification from symantec that the upgrade for the backup exec appliance R2 and R3 to the new R4 is now available... anyone knows of any documentation or steps or notes about the how to perform the upgrade? the appliance...

Resolved! Appliance WebUI does not display information

Hello    We are using BE3600R2 and whenever we using WebUI we are unable to find details related to    Disk Raid  Battery   It says No disk No Raid and No battery.    Please find the attached screenshot for more information.    Thank you ...

backup exec 3600 appliance upgrade to 2014

hi in my environment i have two backup exec 3600 R2 appliances. one is CASO and other is MMS. i want to upgrade it to backup exec 2014 R3. i need your suggestion which appliance i go to upgrade first CASO or MMS?   regards,

mnakhan by Level 5
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! backup transfered from PR to DR

hi, i have two appliances Site1 is PR and site2 DR i want to take the backup data of PR site is transferred to DR site.   i already do the steps listed below   Before you start make sure you create a DeDuplication account on both boxes. Ideal...

mnakhan by Level 5
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to backup Exchange 2010 DAG steps

Dears, I have a Backup exec 3600 appliance (Not software) I want to backup exchange server? What are the steps; because I did a normal backup (installed exchange agent into the primary server and specify the SQL database), but it still can find the...

Resolved! Backup Exec 3600 unit

Hi Can someone point my to the correct ISO download that I need to create a USB stick for reinstall of this appliance please. Symantec Backup Exec Rack unit 3600 Jul 11    

bigjohnuk by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec Appliance 3600

Hello All, I want to check and view licenses when purchase Appliance BE 3600 essentional version. where can I find the avialble licenses details of my Applinace and view the end of Support date to proceed with renewal. Thanks and regards,   Layth

BE Appliance PDDE Account

Hi All, how can i set a password for the pdde account? Eventhough the dedup storage is configured everytime i went to the storage tab for be appliance it always prompts for pdde password, Any advise/suggestions? Thanks, Vince

ecnivnaj by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SDR of Appliance

Greetings!!! I am looking for an information before i proceed with implemantation. Is it possible to take a SDR backup of backup exec appliance. If yes then please share the valuable info. I have been looking out for information on support page but u...

Ajit_Jha by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Encryption Overhead

Hi We are testing backup encription using BUE 2012 3600 appliance and are noticing some significant overheads of the encryption. Can anyone advise it there and any published statistics of what overhead is realisitc.    Applaince is: Windows 2008 Se...

Resolved! looking for backup exec 3600 Appliance dedublication end user technical completion document.

Hi We alredy installed Backup Exec 3600 Applicane with dedublication at customer place., After Installing ,configuring and implimentation applicane and  all backup and restore job, we need to submit technical document for sign. i just need that templ...

aslam_m by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos