Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! SQL Restore problem

Hi  I have an Sql database, I am trying to restore but when I start the restore Job , the db has red x on it(not sure what this means) Also my jobs has this error  : Completed status: Failed   Errors Click an error below to locate it in the job l...

F-tech by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Backup Exec 3600 Appliance

Hi All,   We have a Backup Exec 3600 Applaince, upon updating to SP3 and then restarting we are now encountering issues with the appliance. For example, we cannot start/enable remote services and even Backup Exec itself. As well as the remote launch ...

ecnivnaj by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backing up a Linux VM

Hello,   My company just installed a BUE 3600 appliance. We have began using it to backup our VM environment on one server, but we have another server that has a Linux OS running our wordpress blog. When we try to back it up we get this error.  The j...

Your session has expired, please log in again

Dear community, I have a weird issue here. I have just setup a brand new BE 3600 R2 appliance just yesterday.  When I am accessing the web UI with IE9 on windows 7, and IE8 on another machine (XP), whenever i click on the "hardware" or "Remote Launch...

Holloween by Level 4
Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

SBE 2012 on 3600 Appliance issues

I have been using SBE 2012 on our 3600 appliance for several months now, and when I finally got the server to a point where it was performing all the backups without issue it went wrong.   First of all on the day our full backups run(Saturday) the se...

Resolved! Backup Exec Appliance Job failed (Login incorrect)

Hy, We have the "new" Backup Exec 3600 Appliance. We have the problem, that every Backup failed, with this error:     The Login is definitv correct. The error come at Filelevel Backup and also at a VStorage Backup.

Zerakus by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad Block Job Failure

While running an incremental backup of the Backup Exec server DB and System State, it failed with the following error:   The device, \Device\Harddisk2\DR2, has a bad block.   This to me sounds like it's indicating a hard drive failure.  Any thoughts?

arctics by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Client side dedupe for Linux machines

For all our linux machines, physical and virtual, we get the following when backing up: Client-side deduplication is enabled for this job, but it could not be used. The link points us to KB article V-79-18273.   I have tried following steps outlined ...

arctics by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Dedupe Services wont start, BackupExec Appliance

I need some assistance and I guess because of something internal at Symantec today I am unable to create a technical support case, so anyone who can assist me, I would be very thankful. We have a Backup Exec Appliance installed at a customer site, an...

Resolved! Backup Exec 3600 - Blinking Cursor

Hello, New to the forums. I noticed today that with our Backup Exec 3600 (11.x) server that it is stuck at a BLACK SCREEN with a BLINKING CURSOR. I tried a reboot of the system, but it still gets stuck at this point. It was working on friday, and I d...