Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Backup Exec 2014 and Share Point 2013

I'm trying to make backup Share Point 2013 with Backup Exec 2014 updated as of August 14, 2015 and I can not do it without mistakes. The users who use it for backup of all databases dbo infrastructure and farm administrator of Share Point.     ...

Jonbs by Level 4
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate to tape "Rule Blocked"

I setup my 3600 to backup a server full / Incrim for a few months just to dedupe  locally now a tape is being required so I installed a quantum ulta 5 half height tape library. (no updates available on the 3600 I am on 2012 SP4 with all the latest ho...

Resolved! Appliance WebUI does not display information

Hello    We are using BE3600R2 and whenever we using WebUI we are unable to find details related to    Disk Raid  Battery   It says No disk No Raid and No battery.    Please find the attached screenshot for more information.    Thank you ...

barcode rule in backup exec 2014

Hi, I have a problem, when i want use a barcode with a LTO6. I have a StorageTek Oracle Library SL150 with tape LTO6, y create a coderule.   provider = oracle prefix = OL6 suffix = L6 media type = LTO6   The barcode rules that are enabled on t...

Resolved! Backup exec vss provider

Hi,  Could someone tell me what is the function of "backup exec vss provider" ? How does it benefit the backup process ? It is set to manual in the services of my virtual machine (windows server 2008 R2) ? When I try starting it, it complains abou...

Resolved! backup exec 3600 appliance r3 management services cannot start and no privilege to access BEDB

Dear, I have installed 2 x backup exec appliance 3600 r3 version.  After installed a backup exec appliance, it is working porperty. However, management service account is changed to domain account when joined to domain, then I cannot login to conso...

Kelvin3 by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec appliance 3600 server Lockup/Freeze

Hello,       I am having an issue with backup exec for a while and no one has been able to help me yet with it.  Our media server keep locking 3-4times a week, when that does occurs:   - Can't remote in using the remote application shortcut ...

Resolved! Error backup Hyper-V 2012

I have the following error message on two HyperV-V 2012 platforms have reinstalled twice agents and error, which could not be removed? Backup- VRTSRV::\\H----------\Hyper-V?HA?VM\SRDCHM02 Unable to attach to . V-79-57344-33899 - The res...

Jonbs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backing up VM from Vcenter

Hi All, I am trying to backup virtual machine via Vcenter but getting the following errors. Could someone help me ? Backup- VMVCB::\\server.ABC.lan\VCGuestVm\(DC)ABC(DC)\vm\Support-work.ABC.lanV-79-57344-38277 - Unable to open a disk of the virtual...

BEA RemoteApp Disconnected-Wrong server name in RDP

I have a new BEA 3600 running Backup Exec 2012 and it cannot create a good RDP.  The RDP it creates has the wrong server name.  I connect to the Appliance.  Click on Manage then Remote Launch.  Click Backup Exec Administration Console Utility. If I...

Resolved! Problem with TECH215556

Hi all i'm having a problem as described in http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH215556 There's anyway something not so clear to me in the solution, maybe i't just me being dumb.... Make a note of the file names located in \Program Files\Symantec\Back...

Backup- \\r510-1\System?StateV-79-57344-65245 - A failure occurred accessing the object list.

Hello! BE3600 backup a server ,server is windwos 2003 sp2.The error is blow: - Informational: Opening Component 'System Files' [4776] 2014-04-22T10:25:50.468 [fsys\brfs]          - Status 0x00000012 returned calling FindFirstFile for \\?\GLOBALROO...

paullinl by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos