Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

3600 appliance opinions

Looking for some real world opinions on the 3600 appliance.     Thinking of using them at several branch offices throughout the country.   work well? ease of setup? what would you do different?  all that stuff!   I am familiar with using BE software....

Resolved! Remote Backup

Hello, We currently have two BE 3600 r2 appliances. Both are backing up all our servers.  For critical servers Full backups weekly then daily incremental    Rest Full backup bi-weekly then daily incremental   We also have a another location, which is...

Resolved! BAckupExec Appliance 3600

Hello, We recently purchased 2 Backupexec appliances. I was planning to run one locally. Once it was setup and backuping up properly, I was going backup that one to the second and then ship to our secondary location, and then backup to it remotely.  ...

Curious about the Backup Exec 3600 Appliance?

In our efforts to keep you connected to the braintrust behind all things Backup Exec, we are doing another AMA on Reddit. For those of you who are unfamiliar, AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. On Friday 01 March, we will be on Reddit from 2-4 PM EST an...

Resolved! Cable Management Arm

Do Symantec provide cable management arms for the 3600 appliance? We are interested in purchasing the appliances but have a data center requirement of fitting cable management arms to route the cables.   Thanks

Resolved! Backup Exec 3600 R2 two update systems?

Hallo, One of our customers bouth 3600 R2 and i see i have two live update systems. One thru web gui and one thru appliance live update. Is this live update systems runs separately (for exemple web gui update system show no windows and no appliance u...

Resolved! BE appliance 3600 to scsi tape library

I have a scsi tape library connected to a dedicated server. And i have just purchased, and installed the BE appliance. I can't seem to find a guide on how to get the appliance to use the Tape Library as target. I know the appliance doesn't support sc...

FeeeeSh by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BE 3600- blinking cursor

Installed new SSDs and proceed with the USB install process. The script finishes with the unti will shutdown. Take out the USB and reboot per the instructions and comes up to a blinking cursor so it never does finish the install process. Anyone seen ...