Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

barcode rule in backup exec 2014

Hi, I have a problem, when i want use a barcode with a LTO6. I have a StorageTek Oracle Library SL150 with tape LTO6, y create a coderule.   provider = oracle prefix = OL6 suffix = L6 media type = LTO6   The barcode rules that are enabled on t...

Resolved! Backaup exec appliance 3600 CASO

Hello, I have a stage 4 Appliance Backup Exec 3600, all 4 are currently in production with jobs properly, I would like to set one of them as CASE and the other 3 as slaves. These changes do not mean you have to start again with jobs, no?, Chang...

Jonbs by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Importing Backup

Hi community   I have one appliance 3600 and my old server with Backup Exec 12 , i need transfer some backups from my server to the Appliance, how i can to do that .   Thanks  a lot.

hhoyos by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BE Appliance 3600 additional Tape Drive

Dears, One of our customer purchased BE Appliance and Tape Library Expantion License, they have a tape library with two tape drive, the Applinace comes with ons SAS port, and the SAS cable when connect the cable to one tape drive the BE detected one ...

Resolved! Remote Backup

Hello, We currently have two BE 3600 r2 appliances. Both are backing up all our servers.  For critical servers Full backups weekly then daily incremental    Rest Full backup bi-weekly then daily incremental   We also have a another location, which is...

BE 3600 R2 Appliance IE

HI All,   I have a BE 3600 appliance installed at a customer site.   I configure it, using domain admin account created for backup exec.   The moment I add the appliance to the domain using the domain admin account, I can no longer log into the Inter...

jploui by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos