Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Agent on Debian VM (VCenter)

Hi, I am trying to take the backup of Vcenter which has many Debian VM machines.  I am wondering if someone is taking backup of Debian 6.0.10 Linux server.local.lan 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Tue May 13 16:34:35 UTC 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux via symantec ba...

Resolved! how to configure oracle database using wiht backup exec 2012

hi basically i am new to backup exec 2012 and oracle database. how can i take a full backup of oracle database 10g runing on linux server. we allready install agent and add a linux server in backup exec 2012, we can also veiw all the root file and su...

aslam_m by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! BAckupExec Appliance 3600

Hello, We recently purchased 2 Backupexec appliances. I was planning to run one locally. Once it was setup and backuping up properly, I was going backup that one to the second and then ship to our secondary location, and then backup to it remotely.  ...

Backing up a Linux VM

Hello,   My company just installed a BUE 3600 appliance. We have began using it to backup our VM environment on one server, but we have another server that has a Linux OS running our wordpress blog. When we try to back it up we get this error.  The j...