Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! USB flash for Appliance upgrade

Hello support, I'd like to confirm if Symantec is to send us the USB flash to upgrade the appliance to the latest version. Download from file connect takes a very long time as teh internet is not very fast. The appliance is under support.  

Nene by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec 2014 RHEL 6

Hi, according to SCL there's still no official support for RHEL 6.6, which basically leads to "i'll wait to update until it's supported". Now this may cause security or bug fixes problems in the meanwhile and i've read around that the big difference...

Appliance 3600 Upgrade to Backup Exec 2014

Hello, i been waiting on the appliance upgrade for a while now, we have to migrate all servers to windows server 2012 R2. But without upgrading the appliance first we wont be able to backup our production servers. I been reading on the forums that it...

Resolved! Windows Update on Backup Exec 2010 Server

We've got a Backup Exec 2010 server running on Windows Storage Server 2008 R2. Our Microsoft WSUS server shows that it needs over 107 Microsoft Security updates. Our Backup Exec admin says when he checks for updates in the Backup Exec console it does...

Not able to install the BE3600 updates

Hello    We are using BE3600 device and using its webUI when we click on download updates it gives us error mentioned in the screenshot. If we try to install the windows update manualy within windows it works and BE2012 also able to run live update. ...

Resolved! Backup Exec Appliance 3600: Update is not working

Hey everyone, the Update functionality on our Applicance 3600 is not working. I guess it's blocked by our Firewall... Anyone knows which Server/s and Ports the Appliance needs for the update so I can open them on our Firewall? Thank you very much, Fl...

flowww by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec 3600 Appliance

Hi All,   We have a Backup Exec 3600 Applaince, upon updating to SP3 and then restarting we are now encountering issues with the appliance. For example, we cannot start/enable remote services and even Backup Exec itself. As well as the remote launch ...

ecnivnaj by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No address bar in BE2012 appliance Internet Explorer

Dear gurus, Please help me on this, my BE2012 appliance cannot go to internet due to the need for authentication. To do that i need to go to my firewall portal to authenticate. But unfortunately the appliance internet explorer is in limited version. ...

urbansaint by Level 3
Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SP2 on R3600 R2?

Has the service pack been released for the R3600 R2 yet?  I really need to get my vSphere 5.1 environment backed up properly so the sooner I can apply this the better.  The appliance currently says no updates are available, so I'm not sure if I have ...