Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Backup Exec Agent for IBM AS400

Hello - does Backup Exec 15 or any other Veritas/Symantect prodcuts support backing up data on any one of these: IBM/iSeries/AS400/db2/JDE?   Thanks!  Mendel

m_admin85 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplication of Backup sets to be scheduled

Hello all, I am trying to find a way in BE 2014, how to schedule duplication of backup sets.  I am duplicating one server (backup set) this way: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.HOWTO98918 I have about 10 servers and I need to create ...

Simplified Disaster Recovery (SDR)

Hi, If the D drive of my backup appliance 3600.R3 is almost full i.e. 5 TB and with this setup I create the SDR disk (simple disaster recovery disk) , how much size should I expect of SDR disk ? I wonder if the creation of SDR disk would take the ba...

AD SDR Gives login error

Hi, In our customer place they are using Backup exec appliance 2012 There is Full system backup is configured with SDR for active directory Active directory crashed. and we tried to restore the entire system using SDR we gave domain credetials an...

How to figure the best backup to the solution

Dears, first of all, I am so much new to this site also this brilliant technology. I will have lots and lots of questions I need your help with. The matter of fact I have a client need backup to his Exchange, AD and other Files.  My question is h...

Operating System not found when Restoring VM

Hi community I've some backup of Vmware VMs with Backup Exec 2012 Appliance, now i need to restore in another different server, the restore process finish sucesfully, but when i power on the Vm i obtain the message error "Operating System not found"...

hhoyos by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

3600 appliance opinions

Looking for some real world opinions on the 3600 appliance.     Thinking of using them at several branch offices throughout the country.   work well? ease of setup? what would you do different?  all that stuff!   I am familiar with using BE software....

Resolved! SDR: Recovery shows Backup Sets, but then hangs in loop (3600 R2)

Hi folks, the recovery work beautifully until the point where the actual recovery should start: Server and backups sets are visible and can be marked, but when you start the recovery process, nothing more happens. The Appliance shows a recovery job f...

bert_geiger by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which NAS Device to connect to a

I'm looking at upgrading our backup software. I'm interested in the following device, a Backup Exec 3600 Appliance and install this at the main site - SITE A. The problem is that I would replicate the data stored on that device to another connected s...