Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Backup Exec Agent for IBM AS400

Hello - does Backup Exec 15 or any other Veritas/Symantect prodcuts support backing up data on any one of these: IBM/iSeries/AS400/db2/JDE?   Thanks!  Mendel

m_admin85 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplication of Backup sets to be scheduled

Hello all, I am trying to find a way in BE 2014, how to schedule duplication of backup sets.  I am duplicating one server (backup set) this way: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.HOWTO98918 I have about 10 servers and I need to create ...

appliance 3600E con Backup Exec 2012

Dear, I have a problem with baxckup exec appliance 3600 E with Windows Server 2008 Enterprise R2, you can not backup or restore, I liberarado space oldest files, and have applied the classified and restarted the server, HOWEVER remains the problem. ...

Elmer_Gomez by Level 5
Partner Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Appliance WebUI does not display information

Hello    We are using BE3600R2 and whenever we using WebUI we are unable to find details related to    Disk Raid  Battery   It says No disk No Raid and No battery.    Please find the attached screenshot for more information.    Thank you ...

Resolved! Backup exec appliance 3600 R2

while pushing the agent to the servers encounter with credential error and sometime WMI error and the while taking backup of SQL database server after finishing the backup while verify the backup encouter with constincy check error....   Please can a...

Muaaz by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

BE 2014 - Exchange Restore (Emails Missing)

Afternoon All. Having another issue with my new appliances which I am hoping somebody may be able to assist with. Just to give some background to the problem Previous Environment - HP Proliant Server with Backup Exec 2012.New Environment - Backup ...

Resolved! How to restore a SQL server?

I have a couple of SQL servers and I´m doing restore test and I´m facing whit the problem that I have to do a two steps restores one for the OS whit the SDR and other for the SQL instance is that true or there is other way to do it in a one step? I´...

Conversion to Virtual

Hi all, i'm playing with 1 time conversion to virtual, i want add an extra job on few physical servers to convert the last backup to a vm and i want to see the time this job takes and few options. During the conversion Backup Exec 2014 asks for the...

Backup Exec Appliance Restore Problem

I have a new job and now I have to monitor a backup exec appliance.  My new boss just asked me to run a test restore.  The last backup exec system I used (not an appliance), I click on restore and picked the file I want to restore.  The problem is t...

snoski3 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD SDR Gives login error

Hi, In our customer place they are using Backup exec appliance 2012 There is Full system backup is configured with SDR for active directory Active directory crashed. and we tried to restore the entire system using SDR we gave domain credetials an...

Resolved! Agent on Debian VM (VCenter)

Hi, I am trying to take the backup of Vcenter which has many Debian VM machines.  I am wondering if someone is taking backup of Debian 6.0.10 Linux server.local.lan 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Tue May 13 16:34:35 UTC 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux via symantec ba...

Operating System not found when Restoring VM

Hi community I've some backup of Vmware VMs with Backup Exec 2012 Appliance, now i need to restore in another different server, the restore process finish sucesfully, but when i power on the Vm i obtain the message error "Operating System not found"...

hhoyos by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL Restore problem

Hi  I have an Sql database, I am trying to restore but when I start the restore Job , the db has red x on it(not sure what this means) Also my jobs has this error  : Completed status: Failed   Errors Click an error below to locate it in the job l...

F-tech by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

3600 appliance opinions

Looking for some real world opinions on the 3600 appliance.     Thinking of using them at several branch offices throughout the country.   work well? ease of setup? what would you do different?  all that stuff!   I am familiar with using BE software....

Resolved! Backupexec 3600 and Vmware Workstation

Hello Everyone,   I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer to my questions about the BE3600. Does anybody know:   1) Will the appliance backup VMware Player, Workstation and MS Virtual PC 2007 VMs that sit on top of Windows 2003/2008 Servers...

marklar by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SDR: Recovery shows Backup Sets, but then hangs in loop (3600 R2)

Hi folks, the recovery work beautifully until the point where the actual recovery should start: Server and backups sets are visible and can be marked, but when you start the recovery process, nothing more happens. The Appliance shows a recovery job f...

bert_geiger by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to configure oracle database using wiht backup exec 2012

hi basically i am new to backup exec 2012 and oracle database. how can i take a full backup of oracle database 10g runing on linux server. we allready install agent and add a linux server in backup exec 2012, we can also veiw all the root file and su...

aslam_m by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos