Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

WebUI issue on BE3600

Hello,   One of my customer is facing a weird issue. The WebUI is not functionnal on his BE3600R3 appliance. So I logged in the appliance using RDP to check if can see some event ... No event found (or maybe I missed them) In fact the probleme is...

ElGringo by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB flash for Appliance upgrade

Hello support, I'd like to confirm if Symantec is to send us the USB flash to upgrade the appliance to the latest version. Download from file connect takes a very long time as teh internet is not very fast. The appliance is under support.  

Nene by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec 3600 R2 not showing hot fix TECH215884

Hello Support, The Backup Exec 3600 R2  does not show the hot fix TECH215884 under the appliance update in the WebUI. The appliance version running is 3.0.419.0 I have initiated the update download but there is no update detected I need to upgrad...

Nene by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade backup appliance 3600 R2 to R4

Hello,   I have received a notification from symantec that the upgrade for the backup exec appliance R2 and R3 to the new R4 is now available... anyone knows of any documentation or steps or notes about the how to perform the upgrade? the appliance...

Resolved! BE3600 Appliance clean upgrade to R3

Does anyone know or have suggestions on the best method to upgrade the BE3600 appliance to R3, with the catch that I want to completely wipe all data on it?  Is there a way to clean install R3 from scratch, or should I just wipe the dedupe storage po...

Resolved! BE 3600 R3 appliance upgrade to BE 15

Hello All, I'd like to reopen a thread for the BE 15 upgrade on the BE 3600 R2/R3 appliance. Do I need to copy out the deduplication data from the appliance before the upgrade or only the data and catalogs folders? Thank you.

Nene by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrading Symantec 3600R2 to Backup Exec 2014

Upgrade-Appliance is not a recognized Commandlet. Kindly assist on the way forward i need to upgrade backup exec 2012 to 2014. Anyone with TECH215884 hotfix kindly assist. Please share a link to download the hotfix.  

willyrop18 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! I am planning to do an upgrade of the appliance

Hi BB, I am planning to do an upgrade of the appliance so i can have it running BE 2014 as i can't do a proper backup of the Server 2012 R2 machines. Do you think upgarding a 3600 R2 with the downloaded files will accomodate the disk space which is...

Nene by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade Symantec Backup Exec 3600 appliance error

hi, try updating yesterday one of my Symantec 3600 appliance, after connecting with powershell and run the necessary commands, I get the following error but the file exists in the specified path I reviewed the log and reads [12/31/2014 11:11:3...

txetxo by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Backup exec agent

Hi, I upgrade my appliance to 3600.R3 and it was upgraded successfully. I further installed via live update SP1 and hotfix-225092. Now when I upgraded the agent on virtual machine it was upgraded and it changed its colour to blue, but it still has t...

BE 2014 - Exchange Restore (Emails Missing)

Afternoon All. Having another issue with my new appliances which I am hoping somebody may be able to assist with. Just to give some background to the problem Previous Environment - HP Proliant Server with Backup Exec 2012.New Environment - Backup ...

Resolved! Upgrading BE 3600 to Backup Exec 2014?

Hi! When i enter the serial of my BE3600 Appliance, im only getting these files. I want to upgrade my appliance to 2014, what should i do?    Backup_Exec_2012_14.0_SP4_Recovery_Disk_32bit_Multilingual.zip 1.3 GB   Expand All / Collapse All  Back...