Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! While Upgrading to 2014

Hi All,  I wanted to know while upgrading the Backup Appliance 3600R2, how does the upgradation process upgrade the agents on different Servers ? Or do I need to do it via Backup Exec Console after upgrading to 2014 ? The thing is that many of the ...

Resolved! License for SYMC BACKUP EXEC 2014

Hi,  I have been given two serial numbers both starts with M. One is for SYMC BACKUP EXEC 2014 ESSENTIAL PROTECTION SUITE FOR BE 3600 APPLIANCE BNDL STD LIC ESSENTIAL  and the other is for SYMC BACKUP EXEC 2014 ESSENTIAL PROTECTION SUITE FOR BE 3600...

Hi, I want to upgrade my appliance

Hi, I want to upgrade my appliance 3600 with backup exec 2012 to backup exec 2014 but i have a problem when i create my flash memory with the ISO downloaded on http://fileconnect.symantec.com. All is normally bay when i use the powershell and connec...

backup exec 3600 appliance upgrade to 2014

hi in my environment i have two backup exec 3600 R2 appliances. one is CASO and other is MMS. i want to upgrade it to backup exec 2014 R3. i need your suggestion which appliance i go to upgrade first CASO or MMS?   regards,

mnakhan by Level 5
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! upgrade backupexec appliance 3600.R2 to backupexec2014

Hy all, I'm trying to upgrade the appliance of one of my customers. I'm following this TN: http://www.symantec.com/business/support//index?page=content&pmv=print&impressions=&viewlocale=&id=HOWTO101525 and i'm allready stuck in the prerequisites. ...

jurgen_barbieur by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3600 Upgrade - Backups lost?

Hey, Sorry if this has been posted or is written somewhere but i need to know for sure. On the 3600 appliance, the upgrade from 2012 to 2014. Will you lose the backups stored on the appliance, and will you still be able to access the 2012 backups a...

tech001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BackupExec 3600 Appliance upgrade problem

I'm facing a situation in which I want to update my BE Appliance R2 to BE Appliance R3 but to do so I need to install first an update "TECH215884" using the Web UI, unfortunatelly due to security policy in my company my Appliance cannot be connected ...

Resolved! Upgrade Backup Exec 3600 Appliance

Hello everyone,   I need an information how to upgrade Backup Exec Appliance. Right now my backup exec appliance is running well, all the job was function very good. I need to upgrade my appliance running backup exec 2014.   Many thanks for the i...

dicky_23 by Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appliance 3600 Upgrade to Backup Exec 2014

Hello, i been waiting on the appliance upgrade for a while now, we have to migrate all servers to windows server 2012 R2. But without upgrading the appliance first we wont be able to backup our production servers. I been reading on the forums that it...

Resolved! BE2014 for BE3600 Appliance?

Anyone from Symantec can give a timeline on the availability of BE2014 upgrade on the BE3600 appliance please? Thanks. (I hope it won't take too long.....)

Resolved! Backaup exec appliance 3600 CASO

Hello, I have a stage 4 Appliance Backup Exec 3600, all 4 are currently in production with jobs properly, I would like to set one of them as CASE and the other 3 as slaves. These changes do not mean you have to start again with jobs, no?, Chang...

Jonbs by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to connect Liveupdate server

i Install New Backup exe 2012 Server. with Friesh Windows 2008 r2. no proxoy in my inveronment. After installing BAckup Exec 2012 Server. i am trying since 2 days for symantecliveupdate for this bakcup 2012 , but i am unable to connect.. allwase sayi...

aslam_m by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SP2 on R3600 R2?

Has the service pack been released for the R3600 R2 yet?  I really need to get my vSphere 5.1 environment backed up properly so the sooner I can apply this the better.  The appliance currently says no updates are available, so I'm not sure if I have ...

Resolved! BE3600R2 Appliance - BE2012 LiveUpdate

Hey guys!   For BE appliance what is the correct way to update Backup Exec 2012?   Through the option in the web interface of the appliance? or using the LiveUpdate as usual.   Is there a web page for Backup Exec where the list of new updates is publ...

mmeeggaann by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos