Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Disk Space Deduplication

It is the first time it happens, I have the feeling that not freeing up space, as could free up space? or check that it can be happening?

Jonbs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Cluster Hyper-v Subnet

Hi, Forgive my English first, I have configured a Hyper-V cluster with two nodes and a storage cabin. When I make a backup of the cluster gives me a different subnet always bug, there is a specific procedure for backing up a cluster of hyper-v on ...

Jonbs by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading Symantec 3600R2 to Backup Exec 2014

Upgrade-Appliance is not a recognized Commandlet. Kindly assist on the way forward i need to upgrade backup exec 2012 to 2014. Anyone with TECH215884 hotfix kindly assist. Please share a link to download the hotfix.  

willyrop18 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Remote agent update fails

Hi all, i'm having a strange problem with the update of remote agents from CASO to servers. Apparently everything works fine but i can't simply right click and select update when the CASO servers tab display that servers need to have their agent upd...

Simplified Disaster Recovery (SDR)

Hi, If the D drive of my backup appliance 3600.R3 is almost full i.e. 5 TB and with this setup I create the SDR disk (simple disaster recovery disk) , how much size should I expect of SDR disk ? I wonder if the creation of SDR disk would take the ba...

Resolved! Duplicate to tape "Rule Blocked"

I setup my 3600 to backup a server full / Incrim for a few months just to dedupe  locally now a tape is being required so I installed a quantum ulta 5 half height tape library. (no updates available on the 3600 I am on 2012 SP4 with all the latest ho...

Invalid Tape Command

Hey guys, I am having an interesting problem with one of my backups that has been quite frustrating lately. Just to give you a rundown of our setup: I have a Backup Exec 3600 Appliance backing up 7 servers, including 2 Exchange Servers and a DAG setu...

exchange incremental catalogs job failed

Error Code :-  V-79-57344-759 - Unable to complete the operation. The following error was returned when opening the Exchange Database file: '-515 The timestamp in the next log does not match the expected timestamp. '     I have weekly backup sche...

Nishant_p by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Failed Backups taking up space

We had a failed backup that was about 3TB. The backup is not listed in the "Backup Sets" because, I guess, it didn't finish so it doesn't show up there. But the Job history shows the job as a failed job. It is clear the space is being taken up on the...

Resolved! Appliance WebUI does not display information

Hello    We are using BE3600R2 and whenever we using WebUI we are unable to find details related to    Disk Raid  Battery   It says No disk No Raid and No battery.    Please find the attached screenshot for more information.    Thank you ...

Symantec Appliance 3600 and SCSP agent logs.

Hello!  We use Symantec Appliance 3600. Recently I noticed, that the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Critical System Protection\Agent\scsplog оn appliance server has more than 20Gb size and C:\ drive has less than 4 Gb of free space. How ca...

barcode rule in backup exec 2014

Hi, I have a problem, when i want use a barcode with a LTO6. I have a StorageTek Oracle Library SL150 with tape LTO6, y create a coderule.   provider = oracle prefix = OL6 suffix = L6 media type = LTO6   The barcode rules that are enabled on t...

Resolved! Backup Exec 3600 R3 appliance not displaying BE 2014 SP2

Hello People, I am back with my queries. lol I need some help as usual. I updated the Backup Exec 3600 R3 appliance with 2014 SP2 from Liveupdate. I update the servers from the BE console. yet i get that the servers are running a different versio...

Nene by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos