Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Dedupe performance

A few question on dedupe: 1) What is the client requirement to use client-side dedupe? e.g. can a client w/ 2GB RAM do client-side dedupe? Do I need to set anything on the Remote Agent on the client? 2) I ran the same full backup to dedupe storage jo...

Resolved! Replacement Hard Disk - Customs Duty

Hi, We've received an invoice for customs duty and VAT in relation to a replacement hard disk sent by Symantec. The hard disk was sent from Norway and has incurred £50 worth of charges which we're being invoiced for. Have any other users experienced ...

Resolved! Appliance 3600 TIPS !!

A consultation to first turn the computer first put my name "BEappliance2013" agrege the appliance to the domain and then went back to change the team name "XXXXXX" when I enter the new domain user can not open BE, (image) I make any changes or ord...

BE 3600 R2 Appliance IE

HI All,   I have a BE 3600 appliance installed at a customer site.   I configure it, using domain admin account created for backup exec.   The moment I add the appliance to the domain using the domain admin account, I can no longer log into the Inter...

jploui by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Symantec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance

Hi,   I would like to know can we connect the FC Tape Library with BE 3600 R2 Applaince with the help of some converter (Convert FC to SAS).Is This Possible? Most of your client is interested in Applaince but due to SAS connectivity we are not be abl...

Sachinsri2 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec 2012 duplicate to tape SLOW !!!!!!

Hi, I have 4 BE3600 R2 Appliances and 2 MSL2024 accross 2 sites. I have configured BE2010 to backup Exchange 2010 with GRT and duplicate to other appliance and finally duplicate to tape. Now I see that BE runs a job where it backs up the Information ...

Tinus by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos