Did you mean: 
Backup Exec
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

How to deploy Backup Exec via the AWS Marketplace

How to deploy Veritas Backup Exec on AWS Marketplace.Veritas Backup Exec provides simple, rapid, and secure offsite backup to AWS for your in-house virtual and physical environments and protects cloud-based workloads in AWS. Veritas Backup Exec helps...

LilavatiRaykar_0-1619424553997.png LilavatiRaykar_1-1619424554020.png LilavatiRaykar_2-1619424554034.png LilavatiRaykar_3-1619424554046.png

How to deploy Backup Exec via the Azure Marketplace

How to deploy Veritas Backup Exec on Azure Marketplace.Veritas Backup Exec provides simple, rapid, and secure offsite backup to Azure for your on-premises environments and protects cloud-based workloads in Azure. Veritas Backup Exec helps customers r...

LilavatiRaykar_0-1619423636352.png LilavatiRaykar_1-1619423636355.png LilavatiRaykar_2-1619423636365.png LilavatiRaykar_3-1619423636369.png

Useful links for Upgrading Backup Exec

At its most basic, the upgrade procedure for Backup Exec is simply running installation media for the most recent version on an existing Backup Exec server. Backup Exec 15, 16 and 20 can be upgraded to Backup Exec 21 with this method. Article 1000443...

step upgrades.jpg
rdmchugh by Level 1
Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 10 kudos

DAOS Problem !?

Hallo Forum... Haben folgendes Problem... Wir haben zwei nahezu identische Lotus Domino 8.5 VM-Server und lassen diese 1x pro Woche Full und jeden Folgetag diff. Backupen. Die Full-Backups sind bei einem ca. 90GB und bei dem anderen 250GB. Die dif...

Backup Exec 2010 and Lotus Domino Agent

Hi - I wonder if anyone has had  any experince with installing Backup Exec Server and Agents in different languages? We have a Backup Exec Server that we have running Backup Exec 2010. It is Windows Server 2008 (English) based. We would like to back ...

Resolved! Duplicating Domino DAOS enabled Mailboxes hangs

When trying to duplicate a Lotus Domino backup (either B2D or Dedupe) to tape the job hangs after writing the NSF files and NLO files never get written to tape. The job will hang in a running state for over 24 hrs with no result. Background: The Back...

Backup Exec 2010R2 Lotus Notes Backup

Hallo Leute, ich habe folgendes Problem:   Wir möchten 3 Lotus Domino 8.5.1 Server sichern. Zwei davon kann ich auch ganz normal zum Backup auswählen und sehe schön alle Notes Datenbanken. Beim letzten jedoch erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldung wenn i...

Quare by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Se hace el backup pero no finaliza

Estimados tengo un problema con un backup, lo ejecuta pero nucna termina se queda por horas y horas y tengo que darle finalizar para que termine y sale el sgte. error Error category    : Job ErrorsError             : e0008821 - Job was recovered as a...

alneida by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different backup size also servers are similiar

I have two Notes 8.5.1FP4-Servers on Win2088 which I backup with BackupExec 2010. Both servers run with DAOS and have about 300GB of mailfiles. I run a full backup on the weekend and differential every day. One server is backing up without any proble...

senator by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BE 12.5 running on a Domino Server.

I have an issue where I have to run the BE 12.5 on the same server as my Domino.  I am NOT backing up Domino databases, and yet every backup fails with an error 0xe00094a0 saying that The Lotus Domino Server timed out during an operation.  I don't un...

WHowlett by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec 11d, 12, 12.5 Lotus Domino Agent.

Hello All, As many of you will know from using the Lotus Domino Agent one of the fixes that Symantec Support will request you perform when a Lotus Domino Agent based backup fails is to reset the change journal, this invovles ensuring two registry en...

BE 2010 Lotus 8.5 Backup problem

Hi, i have to backup a lotus domino 8.5 database with BE 2010. backup jobs fails more time with "Final error: 0xE0009A91 - Backup Exec cannot determine the NLO files that one or more Lotus Domino databases refer to. On the Lotus Domino server, r...

Labels