Did you mean: 
Backup Exec
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

How to deploy Backup Exec via the AWS Marketplace

How to deploy Veritas Backup Exec on AWS Marketplace.Veritas Backup Exec provides simple, rapid, and secure offsite backup to AWS for your in-house virtual and physical environments and protects cloud-based workloads in AWS. Veritas Backup Exec helps...

LilavatiRaykar_0-1619424553997.png LilavatiRaykar_1-1619424554020.png LilavatiRaykar_2-1619424554034.png LilavatiRaykar_3-1619424554046.png

How to deploy Backup Exec via the Azure Marketplace

How to deploy Veritas Backup Exec on Azure Marketplace.Veritas Backup Exec provides simple, rapid, and secure offsite backup to Azure for your on-premises environments and protects cloud-based workloads in Azure. Veritas Backup Exec helps customers r...

LilavatiRaykar_0-1619423636352.png LilavatiRaykar_1-1619423636355.png LilavatiRaykar_2-1619423636365.png LilavatiRaykar_3-1619423636369.png

Useful links for Upgrading Backup Exec

At its most basic, the upgrade procedure for Backup Exec is simply running installation media for the most recent version on an existing Backup Exec server. Backup Exec 15, 16 and 20 can be upgraded to Backup Exec 21 with this method. Article 1000443...

step upgrades.jpg
rdmchugh by Level 1
Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 10 kudos

Oracle 11D Backup - ORA-19554 und ORA-27211

Hallo zusammen, ich versuche ein Backup einer Oracle Datenbank zu erstellen, welches immer fehl schlägt. Hier erstmal eine Aufstellung der eingesetzten Systeme:   Backup-Server: Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, Backup Exec 15 (Version 14.2 Rev. ...

Configure Oracle Agent (12c RAC DB) on Linux (OL6u5)

I am configuring Oracle Agent on Linux and have a few questions about setup.   Environment Description Oracle Grid Infrastructure 12.1.0.2.3 (Oracle ASM 12.1.0.2.3 configured) Oracle Database 12.1.0.2.3 with Real Application Cluster option (2 nod...

los1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Backup Exec to backup Oracle Database

Hi, I've never used Backup Exec and I Iwould like to know if Backup Exec can answer my requests before to decide to use it for our customers. Context: We install our application at our customers, the application use an Oracle database - The size ...

Error On Oracle Backup

Dear All Kindly Note That This Error Appeare When Trying Tack Backup From Oracle Server Any One Can Help Me   The job failed with the following error: The database is in NOARCHIVELOG mode and is OPEN. To back up the database when it is in NOARCHI...

backup exec 2012 - oracle linux RAC - add channels

Hi, I have the following config: Backup exec 2012 on windows, Oracle rac 11g on linux, 2 nodes. The archive logs are stored on each cluster node (if storagebox fails, I will need these). However, as soon as archivelogs are selected, backup immedia...

albourg by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Backup / Restore Oracle schema with BE 2014 (expdp / impdp)

One of my customers uses Oracle as a database for his Accounting System. He uses RMAN scripts to backup and restore data. For Export: expdp system/xxxxxx DIRECTORY=DUMPFILES SCHEMAS=cen DUMPFILE=$dmpfile LOGFILE=$logfile For Import: impdp system/*...

hdablin by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup strategy best practice please.

Dear Experts, I am running new tape library for my company data backup I need advice for best performance backup for system states and backup of users data and servers db (sql,oracle) I found it some complex with BE for how I could do it in concept...

Resolved! RALUS for ORACLE Linux

Hi, I just installed Symantec Backup Exec 2014 and i want to install agent my remote Oracle Server. When i go to my Agents file under Program Files, i just see ralus SP1 and i cannot find ralus setup file . How/Where can i find Ralus ?   Thank you...

CORBA exception - changed IP address

I have problem with Oracle DB backup. During backup job system changed IP address of media server and job ended with CORBA exception. I don't use IPv6 and access on port 5633 between media server and Oracle server is open. In logs I fou...

Have license for 16 application/database agents, only 3 used

We have Symantec 2012 which has licenses for 16 application and database agents (according to the assessment tool). When I ran the assessment tool it shows 16 licenses with 3 used. The 3 are used on our two Symantec servers and one WSUS server due to...

PCFMD by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oracle Enterpise linux with multipath and SAN storage

Hello Everyone,,   I have Oracle Enterprise linux version 6.32  installed on a server which is connected by fiber to SAN Storage.   This server is connected to San storage by multipath, and so I have in /dev/mapper files ( 7 byte each) that r...

Resolved! How to protect Virtualized Oracle running on Linux OS

I have Oracle server on Linux that running VMware. I back up vm using AVVI and also back up database using Agent for Oracle. When I restore,I need to restore Oracle after restore VM,Right? So I want to know this is best practice or not. Anyone wh...

SONGYOD_KH by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels