Did you mean: 
Backup Exec
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

How to deploy Backup Exec via the AWS Marketplace

How to deploy Veritas Backup Exec on AWS Marketplace.Veritas Backup Exec provides simple, rapid, and secure offsite backup to AWS for your in-house virtual and physical environments and protects cloud-based workloads in AWS. Veritas Backup Exec helps...

LilavatiRaykar_0-1619424553997.png LilavatiRaykar_1-1619424554020.png LilavatiRaykar_2-1619424554034.png LilavatiRaykar_3-1619424554046.png

How to deploy Backup Exec via the Azure Marketplace

How to deploy Veritas Backup Exec on Azure Marketplace.Veritas Backup Exec provides simple, rapid, and secure offsite backup to Azure for your on-premises environments and protects cloud-based workloads in Azure. Veritas Backup Exec helps customers r...

LilavatiRaykar_0-1619423636352.png LilavatiRaykar_1-1619423636355.png LilavatiRaykar_2-1619423636365.png LilavatiRaykar_3-1619423636369.png

Useful links for Upgrading Backup Exec

At its most basic, the upgrade procedure for Backup Exec is simply running installation media for the most recent version on an existing Backup Exec server. Backup Exec 15, 16 and 20 can be upgraded to Backup Exec 21 with this method. Article 1000443...

step upgrades.jpg
rdmchugh by Level 1
Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 10 kudos

pre/post script doesn't work with powershell

hello symantec I have Enterprise Vault server 9 which I want to backup with backup exec R2 2010. Before the backup job begin I need to put the EV in backup mode with power shell script. The script is working fine when I run it from the backup exec se...

Backup job failes with error code E0001212

I'm having a problem with a backup job that failes with error E0001212: Job ended: 5. juli 2011 at 00:05:57 Completed status: Failed Final error: 0xe0001212 - The volume that is used for the staging location must be a writable NTFS volume that is l...

Exchange 2007 & MS Hyper V Backup Questions

I have recently installed 2 Exchange 2007 servers that are configured as a cluster. They are are clients hosted on an iscsi san, and are MS Hyper V virtual machines. Right now I backup the current Exchange 2003 (physical server) using the GRT enabled...

Resolved! Backup Exec 2010 Exchange 2003

Question on backing up Exchange 2003. Normally when I create a backup job I select the Microsoft Information Store and the Storage Group. I also select the .EDB & Log files in the Exchsvr folder as well. My backup job succeeds each time without issue...

Backup Exec and DAOS

Hello all, i've some problem about timeout when backup a Domino server with DAOS. Reading on the forum I've found that the solution is to change this vaulue on the registry:   HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Symantec\Backup Exec For Windows\Backup Exec\E...

Resolved! Symantec Backup Exec Restore Problem

Hello, I want to restore contact on Exchange. We use symantec backup exec v13 system. But, we have a problem.  BE didn't my new backup. so, I insert new backup on device with "Assicsate wsth media set". Than I right click devices and click scan t...

Pfad des Auftragsprotokoll kann nicht angegeben werden

Hallo... Ich moechte mir nach jeder Sicherung das Auftragsprotokoll per Mail zuschicken lassen. Dazu muss ich scheinbar einen Pfad angeben, in welchem dann die erzeugten Protokolle gespeichert werden, bevor sie dann von Backup Exec an die Empfänger v...

David_B1 by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Archiving & Backup Exec 2010 (V-79-57344-39073 )

We are trialling the Backup Exec 2010 email archiving option, however when we run the job it goes straight through and completes within 30seconds, archiving nothing. When it does this it doesn't show all the mailboxes selected in the job (we selected...

adambird by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! redirect a mailbox restore does not work

Hi, when I redirect a mailbox restore in Backupexec 11 to a differrent exchange 2003 mailbox, the logfile says that evrything went fine, that so and so many messages have been restored. The mailbox where the e-mail messages are to be restored gets al...

Resolved! Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Archiving Option

Is Outlook 2010 (32-bit or 64-bit) not supported for the Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Archiving Option? I have Outlook 2010 installed in the BE media server, but the installation will not accept to install the Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Archiving Optio...

BE 10 Partial mailbox selection from exchange 2003

When selecting receipt folders for all mailboxes using wildcards (\\srv-name\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes*Top of Information StoreBoîte de réception*.*) on a microsoft exchange server, the graphical interface tell me the receipt folders are selec...

Virtual File Filter

Virtual File Filter When I run Backup Exec I keep getting Error E0001201 Backup Exec Virtual File Filter (VFF) drivers must be installed.  The VFF driver is installed when you install any of the following Backup Exec agents: Exchange Agent or Activ...

dave7 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels