Did you mean: 
Backup Exec
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

How to deploy Backup Exec via the AWS Marketplace

How to deploy Veritas Backup Exec on AWS Marketplace.Veritas Backup Exec provides simple, rapid, and secure offsite backup to AWS for your in-house virtual and physical environments and protects cloud-based workloads in AWS. Veritas Backup Exec helps...

LilavatiRaykar_0-1619424553997.png LilavatiRaykar_1-1619424554020.png LilavatiRaykar_2-1619424554034.png LilavatiRaykar_3-1619424554046.png

How to deploy Backup Exec via the Azure Marketplace

How to deploy Veritas Backup Exec on Azure Marketplace.Veritas Backup Exec provides simple, rapid, and secure offsite backup to Azure for your on-premises environments and protects cloud-based workloads in Azure. Veritas Backup Exec helps customers r...

LilavatiRaykar_0-1619423636352.png LilavatiRaykar_1-1619423636355.png LilavatiRaykar_2-1619423636365.png LilavatiRaykar_3-1619423636369.png

Useful links for Upgrading Backup Exec

At its most basic, the upgrade procedure for Backup Exec is simply running installation media for the most recent version on an existing Backup Exec server. Backup Exec 15, 16 and 20 can be upgraded to Backup Exec 21 with this method. Article 1000443...

step upgrades.jpg
rdmchugh by Level 1
Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 10 kudos

Snapshot error %1

Hello. I have Symantec Backup Exec system recovery 2010 Desktop Edition and when install it it gives me this error     when the installation is finish i try to run a back up only for my document and desktop when the back up start it gives me this er...

a6viper by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec 12 - Server paused

Hello,   I have a Backup Exec 12 Server and since this morning a new LTO Tape Drive. I have deleted the old one and installed the new one. Everything works fine. Then I have insert a Tape into the new Drive and started a inventory Job on the Drive. N...

ehrgeiz by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Backing up multiple B2D jobs to Tape

I have a question about a backup procedure that I can not seem to figure out. I have multiple folders from different servers that I backup.  Currently I have a policy that each job uses where they backup to disc, then duplicate to tape.  I am complet...

Resolved! Backup Exec 2012 SCL (Win POS Ready)

Hi, We are currently positioning BE2012 to a certain customer, backing up 200 POS (point of system) Machines (file level only)  running on Windows XP POS Ready 2009 and windows POS Ready 7 . Upon checking BE 2012 SCL, Windows Pro and Home Edition are...

nanski by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Backup Exec 2012 with “software compression”.

Bonjour, I have Backup Exec 2012, I have defined backup to use “software compression”. My last backup seems to have well backup all the data with success but I have a compression rate to 1:1. Please help me, is it normal? Thanks; Regards, simlip

simlip by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to establish trust error

I get the 'unable to establish trust' error which in and of itself isn't too hard to understand. However I don't understand these extended details:   Any help is apprciated. No event errors, going to reboot PC later (if that happens to be the cause)...

Gossett by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec 12.5 RALUS Agent

Hi all,   I need to buy a Remote Agent for Linux [RALUS] licence for our Backup Exec 12.5 so we can backup our companies NAS [Netgear ReadyNAS Pro] drive to tape.   However, all of our suppliers keep supplying quotes for the Remote Agent for Linux fo...

Labels