Did you mean: 
Backup Exec.cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Symantec Backup Exec 2014

Hello to all, I am an intern in a mining company and we want to use a cloud backup solution as we have many small sites spread all over the world. So we are trying to find a solution that meets our needs. After searching about cloud solutions I foun...

Charis by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Agent Connection on DC

Hi There, I have just created an account and setup the agents for a company we work with over 5 servers. All the agents have installed and are successfully backing up except on the DC's.  Both DC's are on Server 2003 Standard and the agent installed ...

Resolved! Very Disapointed

I have installed Backup Exec.Cloud on 3 computers so far I think the product needs lots of help, Mainly the rate at witch data is transferred. All 3 clients had good bandwidth (at least 5MBS up and 20 down) The uploads are taking way to long. This mo...

IN4NI by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec.cloud Extremely Slow

I downloaded and installed Backup Exec.cloud trial yesterday, and the transfer rate is extremely slow. I started the backup yesterday and only 280 MB have been transfered. I'm running Windows server 2003 with Exchange Server 2007. I'm trying to backu...

Resolved! Upgrade to Backup Exec.cloud?

I was wondering if it is possible to do an upgrade from BE2010 to Backup Exec.cloud?  I've seen articles about upgrading from BE2010 to BE2012 but nothing for BE.Cloud

Resolved! SQL Restore from exec.cloud

I configured SQL database Backup in continuous mode, but when I want restore information from a previous day, only appear one or two point of restore (Two hours at day). The Question is How much information could I lost in this restore scenario? 2. W...

andrademac by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to set up retention period for Backup Excec.cloud?

How can I change retention period for backed up files? Or the whole storage? I'm backing up database dump and it's created again every night. There is no point to save files older than 2 weeks as this is 2nd level backup (if everything else fails or ...

Resolved! Understanding the Catalog

I'm having some difficulty understanding the Catalog. My minimum requirements are to be able to restore from B2D for 1 month and be able to see at least 3 months in the catalog (for Tape) in order to meet our SLAs. I have my Catalog set to truncate a...

TipRoc by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos