Did you mean: 
Cluster Server
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Agent failed in VCS

Agent are in failed status. Below are the messages in engineA.log file. Please let me knwo the cause of this issue   VCS WARNING V-16-1-53025 Agent Script has faulted; ipm connection was lost; restarting the agent VCS ERROR V-16-1-10015 Cannot star...

Symantec Encryption Management server clustering issue

Dear Team,   we are facing issue when joining our encryption management servers in a cluster. Inspite of meeting all the environmental requirements, the cluster page displays that Join could not be complete and the error message says that the remote ...

vcs hardware group error

Hi, I have one three node clusters and need to bring down node 2 for maintainance. When I bring the node two back, the vcs hardware group was offline and giving error. How can I bring that back online? Thanks. Cassano 

Had[14065]: [ID 702911 daemon.notice] VCS ERROR V-16-20010-302

# hastatus -sum   -- SYSTEM STATE -- System               State                Frozen   A  UMTS-Aart-EMS        RUNNING              0   -- GROUP STATE -- Group           System               Probed     AutoDisabled    State   B  ClusterService  UMTS...

is mirror view agent supported over windows 2012 ?

Hello to all, recentlly I install VCS 6.0.2 over windows 2012 for a file sharing service betwwen two cluster nodes, global group has been configured using mirrir view agent. global resource will not come up, becouse of a mirror view faulty . all reco...

Resolved! Fencing and Reservation Conflict

Hi to all   I have redhat linux 5.9 64bit with SFHA 5.1 SP1 RP4 with fencing enable ( our storage device is IBM .Storwize V3700 SFF  scsi3 compliant [root@mitoora1 ~]# vxfenadm -d I/O Fencing Cluster Information: ================================  Fe...

enzo68 by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Could not set or unset FAILED flag on interface

Hello All, Recently when I brought up the backup server, which was down for a long time due to drive failure, now the disks are swapped and working as they should. The os version is Solaris 9 Sun 240 Server VERITAS cluster server 4.1 In the two nod...

br1 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service Group Failover fails !!!

Hi there, I'm having an issue with one of our cluster wherein, when tried to fail-over the service group it failed with below errors - 2013/10/30 22:22:19 VCS ERROR V-16-2-13006 (XXXXX) Resource(vdaappdg_dg): clean procedure did not complete within t...

LLT: node1 in trouble

Hello All, Recently this message started appearing on the server. Oct 14 08:38:15 db1 llt: [ID 140958 kern.notice] LLT INFO V-14-1-10205 link 0 (ce1) node 1 in trouble Oct 14 08:38:15 db1 llt: [ID 860062 kern.notice] LLT INFO V-14-1-10024 link 0...

br1 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! multinicb failure case understanding required

Hello,   What has happened that MULtinicB resource faulted on both nodes. that lead to the failure of proxies and other dependent resources configured in service group can you please let us know what could be the recovery procedure if the network get...

symsonu by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

V-16-2-13027 Oracle Rac

Dears ,    Engine_A is started to be flooded with  V-16-2-13027 error code , eventually some resources fail after passing multiple failed monitoring cycle , clean is called . - PrivNIC is configured with 2 interfaces , which are the same two interfac...

hytham_fekry by Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Veritas Cluster Server Heartbeat link down, jeapordy state..

Hello Everyone, I am having this problem with the VCS hearbeat links. The VCS are being run on a Solaris machine v440. The VCS version is 4.0 on Solaris 9, I know it's old & EOL. Im just hoping to find and pinpoint the soloution to this problem. Th...

br1an by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos