Did you mean: 
Cluster Server
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! SCSI reservation on data disk

Hello All, I have installed VCS HA clusterware on solaris 10 sparc arch. I have configured vxfen in SCSI3 mode. What I observe is that all the disks which are part of co-ordinated DG have SCSI3 reservation but my data disk doesn't have any reservati...

Resolved! Multiple service group failover

I have some questions about the behavior of service group failover in a N+1 or N+N cluster configuration. I am building two different three node clusters that will run multiple java application servers. My plan is to have each application be bound to...

Resolved! Getting Application Online with correct environment variables

Hello, I'm running Veritas Storage Foundation Cluster 5.0 on HP-UX 11.23. I'm using veritas to start application using Application agent. My script is executed as normal user (not root) and the script starts another java application. Problem is tha...

jani by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IntentionalOffline feature seems to cause offline service groups to fail-over and restart (Veritas 5.0 MP3 RP2 on Solaris 10 x86-64)

Hi all, THE BACKGROUND: We have implemented a custom Veritas Agent for monitoring our application, and we are using the IntentionalOffline feature of V51 agents (VCS 5.0 MP3 or later) to signal to VCS that the application has been brought "Intentio...

Resolved! Can a Service Group in VCS have multiple Databases in them?

Hello All I'm new to Veritas Cluster Server, so please bear with me. My question is: Can a Service Group in VCS have multiple Databases in them? Would I need a separate Virtual IP address for each of the listeners, or can I use just one IP for the wh...

sparmar by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

VCS 5.0 HADR Configuration DB2 Help!!!

Hi - I am in the process of figuring out how I need to setup  HADR agent with DB2 on a two nod cluster... Could someone provide me details as to how they did it? or a sample main.cf file  to follow? The DB storage is local to each node and not sha...

adubeau by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos