Did you mean: 
Cluster Server
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

VERITAS STORAGE EXEC 5.5 REPLICATIONS PROBLEMS

Hi, I have two nodes in cluster and quotas defined in Node A are not replicated to a Node B, when I switch the cluster resources. Where policies and quotas are defined ? Local: C: \ ProgramFiles \ Veritas \ StorageExec \ DB SCAudit.mdb or SCT...

JLpei by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VCS cluster for SQL Server 2008 R2

Hi, I have created a 2 node VCS cluster for SQL Server 2008 R2 in a test environment and i have not applied the VCS licence yet . Node1 : MBCLTDB1 (Windows Server 2008 R2) Node2 : MBCLTDB2 (Windows Server 2008 R2) After configuring the cluster was wo...

Resolved! Storage Foundation Keyless issue

Hello    I have installed the SFHA6.0 for windows 2008 with keyless option. However after I applied the permanent key, the system still show the error log in event viewer. The keyless license option does not entitle this system to run V...

pgm10s by Level 5
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VCS on Windows 2008R2 : Blue Screen

Hello, I'm currently create a VCS cluster (without SFW for the disk management) and i have some blue screens when i mount disk ressources in the cluster. In VCS witch the LDM from windows, you need to use DiskRes and Mount ressources in the cluster. ...

Resolved! Clustering EV with SFW-HA (GCO)?

Hi. I'm working on DR of EV with SFW-HA (GCO). Primary site is setup according to docs but i'm failing when working on the Secondary site. As per doc, i have to offline EV service group from Primary and import/mount the replicated dg on Secondary. Th...

Yet by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VCS system states in the state of ADMIN_WAIT

If you name the cluster name cluster while running VCW, then system states of all VCS nodes are going to the state of ADMIN_WAIT. If you try to start VCS with the "hastart -onenode" command after run "hastop -all", then hastatus will display "STALE_A...

peteryang73 by Level 3
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Veritas Cluster Server Question

Hello,   We are running VCS V5.1 SP2 and in a test lab I am trying to share a rescource in one domain to a Global Group in a trusted domain. Does anyone know if this in principle would work, and how? Currently when I enter the trusted domain and grou...

GSW000 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VRTSexplorer Logs

Dear Experts One of my client is running Veritas Cluster Server on Windows, Just to check how are things going on I collected VRTSexplorer logs What I wanted to ask is just for the sake of Health Check of the enviorment which logs should I go through...