Did you mean: 
Advanced Supervision
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! How to put CA into read-only mode

Hi, We are performing DR failover testing and would like the EV and CA servers to be in backup mode.  It is straight-forward to put EV into backup mode.  We do have journaling connector installed and random sampling enabled.  Anyone know how to do i...

Fremont by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compliance Accelerator with Mailbox Archiving

I am trying to use Compliance Accelerator to search user's mailbox archives. I created a new department and marked the Mailbox Archive as searchable. I gave the ev account all the nessecary roles on the department. However when I create a search it d...

Baron164 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CA 10 Searches do not start

I installed and configured CA 10.0.4. I created a couple searches under the application tab but they are not showing up under the Monitor tab. I created a daily search with a schedule and it hasn't done anything. Io also created an immediate search t...

Baron164 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Compliance Accelerator 9.0.4 Reporting

I recently installed and configured Compliance Accelerator 9.0.4 but I need to get reporting up and running. When I go to the reporting tab it says "Disconnected from report server". I'm assuming I need to install SQL Reporting services. I was hoping...

Baron164 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Compliance Accelerator 9.0 configuration

I installed Compliance Accelerator and I created a new search under the Application Tab and let it run and it finished successfully. However when I go to the Review tab it says "No Items Avaliable" so I'm wondering what I'm missing...

Baron164 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CA Unable to modify a search thats setup

We are running CA 10.0.4 and have searches setup on a daily schedule to collect the emails against the hotword for the compliance team to review.    They have started providing email addresses to block, so i can see we need to do this under the freef...

allanh1 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search Results Directory

Regarding the xml files that are found in the directory Enterprise Vault Business Accelerator\SearchResults\evbacompliance; can those be deleted without issue. 

Resolved! EV Compliance Accelerator questions

Hi All,    Hoping someone here can shed some insight on a couple items our compliance department want cleared up. a.      Delete the large test pool of open items on our enterprise vault? b.      Can we flag or whitelist addresses?  c.      Can less ...

NM_Tech by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compliance Accelerator Cannot Connect to server

I upated Enterprise Vault 9.0 to 9.0 SP4 last night. I then updated Compliance accelerator as well. Now when I try to login from the Compliance Accelerator Client I receive a message that says "Cannot connect to server - The server is in the process ...

Baron164 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compliance Accelerator cannot open attachments

When a CA user tries to open some attachments (not all) they recieve this error. It doesn't happen every time the user tries to open attachments but it happens enough to be an issue. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Failed to...

Baron164 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compliance Accelerator Random Results

I have someone who is complaining that Compliance Accelerator isn't showing all the results it should when they search for email. I was told by someone else that Compliance Accelerator is actually designed to only show a random sampling. That person ...

Baron164 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CA or DA Hardware Load Balancing

Hi Does anyone know whether hardware load balancers (F5 Big-IP for example) are supported with multiple CA or multiple DA servers as a way to do load-balancing and High Availability at the same time?  The Install Guides for both products mention Wind...

Fremont by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CA Filtering

Has anyone had much success with filtering out spam or newsletters from capture in Compliance Accelerator? I've added domains and smtp addresses to EV's xml filter, but still see these items get captured for review. Looking for any other suggestions ...

Resolved! Journaling Connector not working at all...

Hello EV Gurus, I have a client that is running EV 8.0 Sp2, and his journaling connector has never worked.  I had him take out the reg entry to "disable Journalling Connector", so it should be enabled.  He has it set up to capture 100%, but picks...