Did you mean: 
Advanced Supervision
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Implications of changing company's SMTP address

Using EV/CA/DA 11.01 CHF3 We have CA Seaches setup to seach anything between a Dept and and Outside the Organization.  If I change the company's SMTP address from comany.com  to companyinc.com will messages that were external become internal and vi...

Scott__Hastings by Level 5
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to research folder of ex-employee

Hi, One of user needs to access a research folder created by co-worker who already left the company.Even with administrator permission, we are not able to access the role assignment tab to change the permission.As far as I know, only the folder owne...

Resolved! I need a SQL query for CA

Hi,   I need help creating a sql query to collect the following data:        *   User Name/Login ID      *   First Name      *   Last Name      *   Email address      *   Account Disabled Flag      *   Entitlement within the application once...

JimmyNeutron by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to put CA into read-only mode

Hi, We are performing DR failover testing and would like the EV and CA servers to be in backup mode.  It is straight-forward to put EV into backup mode.  We do have journaling connector installed and random sampling enabled.  Anyone know how to do i...

Fremont by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to export under research folder

I am unable to export under research folder though I have owner of the folder and have full control and export permission on the folder. I can search but under export tab, "New" button is grayed out.    

Resolved! Report for items reviewed by a reviewer in CA

Hi , I have a requirement to prepare a report on total no of items reviewed, pending and questioned for one employee in compliance accelerator. I checked the inbuilt CA report " Evidence of exchange(internal) review by employee " , but it displays ...

Resolved! Custom CA Reports

Hey. The standard CA reports are pretty useful, but I'm wondering it it's possible to create a custom report or modify an existing one. Specifically, I'm inerested in "Monitored IDs by Department". That report only includes messages from random samp...

Resolved! Customer's background tasks stuck in starting

CA 10.0.4.1060 On 1 of our 2 CA servers the all of the customer's task status is showing as "Starting". The service status for these customers shows as "Stopped" in the CA client. I can't find any errors in the Event logs or IIS logs that give any so...

Jolaine_Y by Level 4
Partner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email Footers

I thought I had read that in version 10.4 there was a way to prevent CA from getting hits on hotwords when searching against the contents of a footer in an email. However, I have not found anything in the documentation or online. Can anyone clarify i...

Resolved! EV 11 binaries install on CA and DA

Sorry to be a pain but I find this so frustrating...  I'm trying to get my EV 10.0.4 environment upgraded to version 11.x I started by following the recommended procedure of upgrading our CA and DA servers to CA 11 and DA 11.  That went fine.  I now...