Did you mean: 
Data Insight
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Data Insight Self SErvice Portal

Hello,   I'm looking for guideance, help and understanding around the Data Insight Self Service Portal.  More specifically use cases, how are you using this product? Another question:  How can I schedule my workflows to happen on a re-occuring bas...

jjesse by Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limit the users from AD Data Insight imports????

Hello, I'm working w/ a customer on a Data Insight implementation and a question the customer has, is there a way, or even a reason to limit the users that Data Insight imports through Active Directory.   The customer has a large # of disabled acc...

jjesse by Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Integrating file server with Data insight

Hello. Any one who can guide me what credentiials of file server should i put in Data Insight server.I am facing problem when i put file server credentials.i am attaching snap shot.it would be better easy for understand. 

Data Insight

I have a question. We are using Data Insight 4.5.1 on our SharePoint 2010 sites. We have a large SharePoint farm and do not scan all of the sites. We have loaded the WebApps to DI and within each WebApp we selectively scan specified site collections....

Resolved! Data Insight - backlogged files

We are running Data Insight 4.5, with multiple indexer/collectors doing file scans and Fpolicy across nearly 2 dozen netapps.   Is there a 'best method' to address the lag between an event occurring (such as a file being deleted from a filer) and w...

kdrone by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

DQL Query to find a specific filename

How do I look for a specific file? Ie what’s the field for “filename” ?   Using DQL report, I can find all files with extension “url” What do I change to find a specific file (HELP_DECRYPT.URL)   FROM   path GET       absname, size AS size_by...

Darryl_R by Level 3
Employee Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DQL Use case

I have a potential opportunity for Data Insight with a focus around leveraging the Data Insight Query Language and am looking for additional help. I am starting to look at the Data Insight SDK guide to understand things but have one quick question (a...

Darryl_R by Level 3
Employee Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 6 kudos

datainsight, showing contents in workplace > contextmap

Hi everyone, symantec data insight 4.5 has been installed in our environment. Within Datainsight we ´ve just implemented and configured filer and several file servers. The system works fine and shows all scanned directories in file servers. When wor...

mesfun by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

Hi, We are very close to our storage limit for Data Insight and have been looking at what is taking up space. I have seen nearly all the space taken up with the following folder:   S:\DataInsight\Data\Console\Reports\Reportruns   (632GB)   Our Indexe...

DLPnewb by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Insight - report.exe high cpu

Our management server is running consistantly at 100% with two instances of report.exe equally consuming 50% each.  My quess is that is updating itself from the over night scans??? This is a windows VM with 2 cores, did I undersize the vm? Looking to...