Did you mean: 
Data Insight
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Integrating Data Insight With Enterprise Vault

Hello, I am attempting to integrate Data Insight with Enterprise Vault. On the Data Insight server I: Click on Settings.Click on Data Mangement.Enter the IP address of the EV server. I had used port 443 but I was having issues connecting the the ...

InsentraCameron by Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DQL Report does not output to 1 file 5.0.1

I am using DI 5.0.1 and I am not able to have the DQL report to output to 1 single file. Is anyone else having this issue? I have a DQL query and when I am pulling some of the AD Attributes, it will separate the files. I even have put 'format user...

Resolved! Tracking who deleted a file or folder w/ Data Insight

Can I leverage Data Insight to track down who deleted a file or a folder? Use case:  Someone calls the Helpdesk saying that Super Important folder is missing and they need to be able to access that folder.  So  I open up data insight and navigate...

jjesse by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Programatically Query all files a user has permisisons to

Hello crew, I am wondering if this is possible at all to make Data Insight spit out a list of all the files a user has access to.  The example:  An employee is terminated so I want to submit a form that queries Data Insight and generates a lis...

jjesse by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help creating a DQL report.

I have no idea how to write a DQL report.  Does anyone know if there is a spot to go to to get reports that others have written?  If not how would I pull a report like this   I need to sort and calculate by inferred ownership.  We would like to see...

EKutsko by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DQL Query to find a specific filename

How do I look for a specific file? Ie what’s the field for “filename” ?   Using DQL report, I can find all files with extension “url” What do I change to find a specific file (HELP_DECRYPT.URL)   FROM   path GET       absname, size AS size_by...

Darryl_R by Level 3
Employee Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DQL Use case

I have a potential opportunity for Data Insight with a focus around leveraging the Data Insight Query Language and am looking for additional help. I am starting to look at the Data Insight SDK guide to understand things but have one quick question (a...

Darryl_R by Level 3
Employee Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! DI Reporting Issue

I attempted to add my questions as a comment on a similar DI Reporting Issue forum, but I'm not sure if my response was received.  Here is my question: I have ran into a couple issues with reporting in DI: Is there a way to display more than the to...

Evan44 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Insight - Reporting help

Hi All,   I'm new to Data Insight so I apologise for any ignorance.   Is it possible to run a report on a filer that will search for a specific term or phrase?   Many Thanks   Dave

DQL: Sum the Sum of Total Access, Exporting Dashboards

Is there a way to use DQL to demonstrate the sum of the sum of total access for sites?  For example, you can generate reports to show the number of people with access levels of create, read, write, and delete per site, but can you also demonstrate th...

Evan44 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DI Report Exporting

Hello, To give some context to my issue, when HTML and CSV files are sent over SMTP in my company's network, they are stripped due to a company zip file policy.  My question is:  Is there a way to prevent these files from being stripped without chan...

Evan44 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Removing Database Entries of EV Control Files

When combining DI with Enterprise Vault, EV is using “alternate data streams” and writes a lot of hidden control files (i.e. evarchivepoint.xml, evfolderpoint.xml) into the file system. They can be seen by Data Insight, which is a known issue of Data...

Resolved! Speeding up console

Is there any configuration changes we can make on the server side to speed up the console such as browsing the workspace? Browsing the workspace is pretty slow such as getting audit data or just getting permission info. The server is not running low ...

Resolved! Data Insight - report.exe high cpu

Our management server is running consistantly at 100% with two instances of report.exe equally consuming 50% each.  My quess is that is updating itself from the over night scans??? This is a windows VM with 2 cores, did I undersize the vm? Looking to...