Did you mean: 
Data Insight
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Match Function and Lists

I'm trying to filter paths from a query - does anyone know if it's possible to have a list within a fuction?  Or maybe there's another way to get at this.   Neither work, but had been thinking something like: MATCHI(parent.name, ("/foo/bar/*", "/f...

_ck by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Detail Record (CDR)

Hi there, has anyone of you had some experience with CDR's. CDR's are Telco style data sets, which describe calls placed by a customer. A call detail record contains metadata – containing data fields that describe a specific instance of a telecommu...

execute.exe

Hi all For several days on my DI 5.1 server periodically crashes the application: Execute.exe. I enclose the error that I find in the event viewer Faulting application name: Execute.exe, Version: 5.1.0.8001, time stamp: 0x56c737f0 Faulting modu...

PCente by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error -- # of files in indexer is constantly above threshold

Running Data Insight 5.0 and one my management server I am receiving the following notificaiton: "The # of files in indexer/err is constantly above threshold."  Can someone help me out?  Doing a google search showed up in issue in a previous version ...

jjesse by Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data Insight 5.0.1 for SharePoint

I am looking for a step-by-step guide for installing DI 5.0.1 as well as the Launch Services Registration Wizard. I am putting together a SMOP for a client and they want a detailed procedure.

drahrig by Level 4
Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration parameters dump

Hi, I'm trying to find a way to dump all of the configuration settings into a single file or report and was wondering if anyone out there can share information on how this might be possible. I'm new to DQL so was hoping that some of you gurus out the...

Nodm50 by Level 0
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report in Data Insight 5.0

Hi All In Data Insight 5.0 how do I export automatically (every week) from the workspace the report of total users and files that you have access foder, see example that I enclose. I found a report that does this Thank you Paolo Centenaro

PCente by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DQL Last Accessor Report

Hi, I am trying to run a report to find the last time a file was accessed and by who.  The below DQL query works with all columns apart from the last_accessor.name and last_modifier.name.  If I run it without these 2 columns it works fine, as soon a...

DQL Report does not output to 1 file 5.0.1

I am using DI 5.0.1 and I am not able to have the DQL report to output to 1 single file. Is anyone else having this issue? I have a DQL query and when I am pulling some of the AD Attributes, it will separate the files. I even have put 'format user...

reports with large output failing

We have a need to generate data that is creating large reports, and failing.   Ideally, we wish to get "Access Details for Paths" to generate a CSV for a large base of folders/files, across a large period of time.   Even carving the time down to si...

kdrone by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Report of Data Insight Users

Hi, Apology this question is related to internal tables rather than DQL, but hopefully someone on here may be able to help. I need to create an automated report or script that captures a list of the Data Insight users and their respective roles to ...

Workspace, Activity - what does it show?

Exactly what does the Activity and "Active Files" in the Activity view of the Workspace show? I cannot seem to find a reference to it, my guess is: Activity: Online manual says "Total Access Count on the Share", is opening and listing content of th...

Need help creating a DQL report.

I have no idea how to write a DQL report.  Does anyone know if there is a spot to go to to get reports that others have written?  If not how would I pull a report like this   I need to sort and calculate by inferred ownership.  We would like to see...

EKutsko by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DQL report problem

I am attempting to create a Sensitive files with violated policies report from the template. I have uploaded a .csv with the policies named, however when the report run and I look at the output, no policy is listed. I have included the script, any su...

drahrig by Level 4
Partner
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Scan failed exit code: 263

Hello. I have a server OS Win Srv 2012r2 with Data Insight Version 4.5.0.4800. Connected with an agent Filer OS Win Srv 2012r2 with Shared Folder. The account from which the scans are the most rights to the maximum level of the file system and shar...

fox_neo by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Looking for best solution to find growing folders

We have a number of filers we monitor, and every so often someone will decide to dump a HUGE amount of data on them.  Space runs out, and then we get to track down where the culprit is.   My question, is- has anyone found a decent solution for this...

kdrone by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrating file server with Data insight

Hello. Any one who can guide me what credentiials of file server should i put in Data Insight server.I am facing problem when i put file server credentials.i am attaching snap shot.it would be better easy for understand.