Did you mean: 
Data Insight
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Data Insight - Reporting help

Hi All,   I'm new to Data Insight so I apologise for any ignorance.   Is it possible to run a report on a filer that will search for a specific term or phrase?   Many Thanks   Dave

DQL expression for matching strings

I have a customer who requires a custom report for Data insight to filter out some of the records. I'm hoping to use DQL for this, but struggling to find an equivalent of the LIKE and NOT LIKE statement in SQL. The nearest thing I can find in the pro...

Resolved! Incremental Scan in DI

Hello! I have a problem with incremental scan. Works full scan only. When I specify a period for incremental scan it does not perform.  Can you help me?

Vladimir_R by Level 2
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Data Insight - max results issue

When running reports in Data Insight, we need to expand the number of results in the reports. In another site, Data Insight is configured to have about 99999999999 counts before truncation, because a Conf file was able to be edited.   No one recorde...

kdrone by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error Adding new Web Application

Hi,  I am getting a failed error attempting to add a new web application to DI. The error is below.    Failed sharepoint_utilclient.exe exited with error code 200 for operation DISCOVER_SHARES_PROBE_MODE. Ensure that late...

Removing Database Entries of EV Control Files

When combining DI with Enterprise Vault, EV is using “alternate data streams” and writes a lot of hidden control files (i.e. evarchivepoint.xml, evfolderpoint.xml) into the file system. They can be seen by Data Insight, which is a known issue of Data...

Resolved! Data Insight Symantec DLP link in incidents

Hello all, We are in the middle of a Symantec DLP / Data Insight integration at the moment. Right now we are in early phase 1 data aquisition.   Currently I have gone through all the steps to connect/test connections from DLP to DI and import proper ...

ndaniel71 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Insight for Sharepoint upgrade - 4.0.1 failed

Working with a client now on upgrading their DataInsight production servers. The Manager, Collector/indexer upgrades including about 20 agents were all successfull. Moving to upgrade the Sharepoint farm per documenation we uninstalled 4.0 and ran the...

ndaniel71 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Listing contents of folder counts as READ for all files

When user lists contens of some folder, Data Insight generates READ event for all files in that folder. Is it normal? Maybe there is any way to fix it? Because it's not very informative, for example, if we have data owner policy whoch counts read+wri...

alex987 by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

Hi, We are very close to our storage limit for Data Insight and have been looking at what is taking up space. I have seen nearly all the space taken up with the following folder:   S:\DataInsight\Data\Console\Reports\Reportruns   (632GB)   Our Indexe...

DLPnewb by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High memory utilization on agent after DI scan

Is it typical for an agent to have the memory pegged after a DI scan has been completed?   I have a Windows 2008 R2 Fileserver that has the memory consistently high at 96% (9.6GB of 10GB utilized) during and after a DI scan. Before the scan, there wa...

dig1tal by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos