Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

how to rename Storage location

Hello, My actual DLO server is too busy so we decided to migrate DLO to an other new server. The current architecture is: DLO server (SQL server) => NAS Storage on a disk SCSI get on the DLO server To migrate DLO services, we have created a new s...

FredITGA by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PST is in use by another application

Desktop Laptop Option 8.0 Sp1, SP2, Sp3 have issue to taking incremental backup of pst. When DLO taking backup of pst I am not able to use outlook. Even my outlook is default application.  this issue is coming on my two Clients. they don't want VSS F...

Chahal by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO 8.0 Requesting logon from outside domain

Hello, Our folks travel a lot, and have recelntly been asked to login their credentials for the DLO 8.0 client when outside the domain. We realize, that by simply typing in their credentials, the request will go away, at least until their password i...

MTBGnome by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant use DLO agent

Hi, As i am new to the DLO, I installed DLO server and configured perfectly. I installed Agent on one computer in my domain. I created 2 user in DLO server of my domain. When i tried to login as user A at my client PC i am able to use DLO agent p...

DLO Client Keeps Disabling after Reboot

Everytime I reboot my PC, the DLO client Disables and says "The software is either not configured or has been disabled by your admin" I have gone through article 000037489 and have tried all 4 of the solutions.  However, it still disables after rebo...

DLO Cannot Connect to NDL over VPN

Hello, I am using DLO 7.6 on Server 2012 R2. I have a DLO server in my data center which is running all roles. If I am connected to the corporate network my DLO client can connect and backup data to my Network User Data Folder  on the DLO server. ...

Resolved! DLO agent doesn't start automatically

Good morning, first sorry for my poor english. I wrote you because dlo agent 7.6 doesn't start automatically on the desktop (windows 7 pro SP1). I have 4 laptop on the dlo doesn't start and 1 on the dlo is ok. I don't know how to force the startup...

Resolved! Recover PST Files

Greetings! I'm just looking for the step by step process on how to recover PST files. I dont know how and where to recover the PST files. I have an Outlook already in my Client computer then I've already Backup up it.   Thanks and best regards!

J_Huggins by Level 6
Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Use wildcard certificate on Edge server

Hi everyone, We want to publish our Edge server (DLO 8.0 SP2) to the internet. In order to do so, we want to use our public wildcard certificate. Unfortunately DLO seems to be unable to publish this, as the wizard always fails with the error messag...

CarolineKiel by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO 8.0 SP2 BOI Browser Issues

Hi, We're having trouble in both Internet Explorer and Edge loading the DLO page on our clients, it just continually tries. It successfully loads in Chrome. Are any other users able to view it in IE or Edge? The browser console repeatetly shows, HT...

Benji by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing DLO agent remotely

Hi,   We have DLO 7.5, 7.5 SP1 and DLO 7.6. All servers are up and running. How to uninstall the DLO agent silently? Can't find a concrete solution anywhere. Please assist.    

raghu_mc by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos