Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Dlo 7.5 installation

Hi, We have the following. 1. OS - Windows 2008 R2 2. DLO 7.5 With SP1(64bit).   Is there any best practice for this installation. I have tried to install the DLO 7.5 with SP1 but giving the below error. ****** Service Pack 1 or greater is re...

DLO with Dedupe Enable : Local Disk Space

Hi, I just have a question. I use Symantec Backup Exec and DLO since a very long time, and up ton now I used and old DLO version (BE 2010 R3) without any problem. Following some company buy out, I am now testing DLO 7.5 in our Global Company. ...

Backup running on Wi-Fi connections?

Hello,  yesterday was a new implementation of DLO 7.5 and after the first backup it is full, the client asked me if DLO supports if the computer was connected by Wi-Fi, I thought that protocols and networks should be as in a wired network but not if...

JavierTI_ by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mgmt of DLO Agents

We currently have a Backup Exec 2010R3 environment running on a Windows 2008 R2 server connected to a Quantum Scaler i40 tape carrier. We are going to evaluate the DLO agent but backup 10 - 20 laptops and desktops but arent clear on the management o...

Symantec DLO 7.5

Hi  I am looking for Solutions DLO, I need tobe   implemented  DLO in Two different domain  i.e  User is member of abc.com while Computer account is member of xyz.com .   User need to backup their  all documents  which is saved in different location ...

Girijesh by Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO 7.5 Global Excludes List Not Working

Hi there, So I have several folders listed in my Global Excludes list and many of them are still being backed up to the users' Network Data folder. The profile's backup selections are arranged such that I have a custom selection for the entire C:\ dr...

mari by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recovering data from a PGP Encrypted Drive

Hi, I am hoping someone can share some experience with recovering data from a drive which is PGP encrypted. I have a laptop running windows 7 which is PGP encrypted. Following a general application problem I chose to reboot my machines, on reboot aft...

scar1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! backup inquiries

Hi All, Can you please advise regarding the below: 1. Can we configure DLO to send emails and reports to different users . If yes how can i do it? 2. Can i send the profiles backed up to the same deduplication folder created for the media server. 3. ...

Sirconfluge by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Consultations on Deployment DLO 7.5

hi friends, a question on DLO v7 how much is the percent of compression of data? more information of "Integrated high speed data deduplication". in a WAN enviroment, that steps should I take?   Thanks.

JavierTI_ by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Migrate server hosting DLO console

Greetings Brain-Trust, I need some of your expert advice on what I believe to be a relative simple project, although my boss thinks the world may come to an end.  Let me give you a little background to get you started.  Here's the sitch, our Fortune ...

Resolved! DLO Error 1603: Fatal Error During Installation

Hello everybody   I'm installing DLO Server with a remote SQL Server 2008 R2 database. THe agent for the database was successfully installed in the remote server, but when I'm trying to install DLO Admin and Maintenance Server in the console server, ...

Di_Ro by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos