Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Macintosh DLO Agent unable to authenticate

I'm evaluating DLO 9 to hopefully upgrade our DLO 7 server and consolidate our Windows and Mac backups. However, I have been unable to get the Mac DLO agent to launch successfully. It installs fine and can find the DLO server but it always comes back...

DLO 9.0 Delta File Transfer + Revisions on NUDF

Hello!We recently install DLO 9.0 and we try to configure a profile in the best way.But we have some difficulty understanding some choice...We have some questions about the configuration of PST backup : - If we check Delta File Transfer, it's seems t...

Outlook auto-complete backup; NK2 and .dat etc.

I am trying to add a location to be backed up in a special profile.I really dont care if I can enter this particular path. I just want to backup the data in the location without creating a special profile for each user individually. But here is what ...