Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

DLO7.6 question

1. How many clients does 1 admin console DLO 7.6 support? 2. Is your deduplication variable or static and if it is static what is the smallest bit that will be backed up? 3. I see i can load all DLO services on one machine. Can you provide a breakd...

xavi00 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restore hard drive from cloned disk

I am using Ghost 11.5 I have cloned my laptop to a stand alone external hard drive. I booted to DVD and selected Local > Disk > To Disk The process completed without error. Now...How do I now apply this clone/image to a blank hard drive from this...

Runtime Error! - Abnormal program termination

Hi We have a user who is getting the attached error when he launches Symantec DLO. This started happening since the user was given a new username and logged into the same computer with the new username. Here is what we have done so far to try and ...

smithj by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO 7.5 Agent Error

Dear All, After installing Symantec DLO7.5 SP1 agent to client agent through remote install, while open the DLO client it showing some error. Kindly provide solution for this issue. Regards Sakthi  

DLO 7.5 SP1 Backup

Hi, Can someone please provide me the file details of DLO? I meant, DUDF, NUDF, DEDPU etc etc. I want to know the file strcuture that DLO create when backup is working. Regards,  

shamee by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PST backup in DLO

Hi, We are using DLO 7.5 and configured delta changes and dedupe. We are facing many backup failiure due to PST. Our email system is O365 and OST is not being backed up. I know there are two types of PST backups, that are incremental and VSS. Can so...

shamee by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO hardware requirement

Hi, I want to calculate hardware requirement for DLO server. Currently running 1 vCPU and 4 GB ram. But I want to calculate hardware requirement for user grow-up in coming future. Any document for reference. Thanks

Probleme de création d'image Ghost avec HP Z440

Bonjour à tous Nous essayons en vain de créer une image d'une machine HP Z440 fonctionnant sous OS Windows 7 64 Bits. Systématiquement la tache de création d'image se met en Erreur : Echec vers partion virtuelle. Ces machine sont équipées des cart...

Linxens by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

using revisions

Under profile settings, backup selections, choose a folder, I change 'number of revisions' to 2 for the NUDF.  Where do I see these revisions stored?  Are they stored under a separate folder?  I cannot seem to find 2 copies of each file in that folde...

4johnny by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Maintenanca cycle runing...

hi, on client machines DLO agent says "Maintenance cycle running" what is it actually ? and after installed new DLO server what is the easiest way to make DLO agent is online on clients ?

MAC_ by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

pre sales ghost enquiry

I am about to purchase 35 lenovo yoga 2 laptops running windows 7 with 4gb ram and 256gb ssd and core i5. they will all be configured the same with lots of testing software and a very specific config. i only will have 4-5 days to turn these around an...

DLO Issue on some workstations

Hi Everyone,   This will be my first post and actually I am encountering an issue with several of our workstation right now. The error we are consistently recieving is   Failed to retrieve the network connection speed   And we also notice that ...

dvferry by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO 7.6 History not updating

I've installed the DLO 7.6 client on 10 users, but only one of the clients is updating the history on the backup device. I've verified that it's not just the admin console not seeing the history, the log files are not being written to the backup devi...

DanEW by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! which is the Best way to backup PST ?

Hi foxs, Really i am confused about pst backup. which way is the best ?  first i tried level incremental backup of PST and  i saw that MAPI connection makes outlook slow for users. then i tried VSS backup it seems better then incremental for me......

MAC_ by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos