Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

DLO Cannot Connect to NDL over VPN

Hello, I am using DLO 7.6 on Server 2012 R2. I have a DLO server in my data center which is running all roles. If I am connected to the corporate network my DLO client can connect and backup data to my Network User Data Folder  on the DLO server. ...

Error DLO Agent

Hi! I have a problem starting DLO Agent, displays a message: "there is no email program associated to perform the requested action..."   check the file association is ok. check register in regedit ok.   Details systems: Windows 8.1 64bit DLO...

dlo user was configured

hi,   we have alerts set up to email administrator when a new user gets configured on a laptop.  we are seeing multiple alerts when a user logs into their own laptop, even though they are already configured.  no changes to profiles are made. this ...

Licence key problem

Hi, I have purchased System Recovery 2013-R2 on March 2015. Three days ago, My pc has upgraded to windows 10. When I  enter the licence key it says key is not valid. What should I do now?  

babu78 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please Help

Hi. This is my first time posting in this forum. I have recently encountered afew adwares on my office and personal pc. I have done many things and i ended up with my pc being faster again but with an server execution error. Whenever i startup my com...

Z_star by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VproConsole has stopped working

I have just bought System REcovery Desktop 2013 R. When I want to start teh software it is stopped while loading the software and showing message "VproConsole stopped working". Please help me to solve this issue.  

babu78 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO is happening to cause slowness on clients.

We use DLO  7.6  to backup clients data and pst file.i have created a profile and set it backup whenever a file changes and use delta file transfer for pst. When DLO start to sync with pst file CPU usages seems % 25 and disk usage % 100 on all clien...

MAC_ by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos