Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! DLO Profiles

How I can know if profiles is working correct?  Attached is a picture of two different profiles and i find no differences...     on the images you see two profiles:   MANAGER -> YES DELTA TRANSFER private archives> SI COMPRESSION> NO   CHIEF MANAGER ...

n3m3sls by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move DLO 7.0 Database

I found an older article with instructions for moving the database, but I did not see any indication on if the DLO Clients would need to be reconfigured to point to the new DB location.  Anyone have any experience with this?

DLO Agent Upgrade from 7.0 to 7.5

Hello all.  Apoligies in advance if this question has already been asked.  I've looked through the ReadMe and the Admin guid for DLO 7.5, but cannot seem to find how current DLO 7 agents get updated once the server component is upgraded. Is this some...

ChrisBaio by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DLO 7.5 New Features?

I am currently running a DLO 7.0 setup on my corporate network. I just received an e-mail about the new 7.5 upgrade, but have been unable to find any documentation on the new features of the upgraded software. Is there a list of changes/additions any...

Gregg_J by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec DLO 2010 - migration.

Hi,   I migrated Backup Exec DLO 2010 Media server to another Server with different name and also I transferred all backup data from old server to server, After that, I ran below command to move all clients from old DLO media server to New DLO server...

NBU_13 by Level 6
Accredited Certified
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

only seeing one copy of backup files

hello all, i have a number of laptop users using DLO for their backups. if i look in DLO under Restore, i can only see one copy of the files that are being backed up- rather than the last three backups that were completed, for example.  so i'm not ab...

Matt26 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec DLO 7.0 console is not opening...

Hi, For one of my client, we migrate Backup Exec 2010 DLO to Symantec DLO 7.0 its worked fine for some time, after that its very slow to backup data to storage location and also its very slow to open Symantec DLO 7.0 console, after few days, Symantec...

NBU_13 by Level 6
Accredited Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DLO 6.1 MP7 compatable with Server 2012?

I can't seem to find anything specific about DLO 6.1 being supported with Server 2012 - the only documentation i can find predates server 2012 so that's not much help. Also need to put Backup Exec on the server, (but not for use with the DLO) i saw a...

Gordio by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DLO Installation on DC.

HI All   Query : due to shortage of Hardware one of our Costumer want to Install Symantec DLO on Domain Controller.   Is Symantec  support above scenario, if not then what should be the reason behind that.   Thanks in advance.     Regards,   Vinay ...

vinayy by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Needs information about restore pst files

Hello, I'm testing DLO on my test environnement. All is running good but I've question about PST contents restore. Maybe, I've misunderstood something, but I would like to restore PST content since Desktop Agent. Only options are to restore PST entir...

AntBar by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos