Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

I can't view my Desktop Agent User Interface.

Hi all! Anyone can help me to my minor problem? I cant view my Desktop Agent User Interface even in my Profile > User Settings > Desktop Agent Display Settings are selected as "Display the complete Interface". What should I do?   Thanks in advance...

J_Huggins by Level 6
Partner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrate DLO 7.6 to New Server - dedupe?

Hi, Plan is to migrate 7.6 to new server and then upgrade to 8.0, as per https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH217373​ it seems pretty straight forward. Both storage and dedupe storage are on a seperate file server that won't change. Do ...

Benji by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Securing the server side of DLO?

Hi folks... I post this with the disclaimer that we've only recently obtained DLO for our desktops.  I noticed that the default method of installation opens up a few network shares, and I'm guessing--based off of my experiences so far--that clients ...

Resolved! Install remote agent are in grey

Hi all,   Any knows why the options that worked fine a couple days ago, today are in grey and isn't possible to choose them? In particular, I need to reinstall agent in a many computers, but I can't. The option "Install Agents and Maintenance Servi...

Resolved! DLO is not backing up some PST files

Good afternoon!   Alhought DLO works fine at PST backup, I've got a big trouble with a VIP user. DLO is backing up every single file selected in that user's profile, excep PST. I tried by reinstalling DLO desktop client, deleting the user in DLO co...

Resolved! Does SQL 2014 cluster is supported for the DLO 8.0

As we tried installing the DLO 8.0 on the windows server 2012 R2 and  DLO database on a remote SQL server.           Installed the DLO 8.0 on server.         During installation used server as remote SQL server and used MSSQLSERVER as default instan...

Resolved! Unable to create technical support case

We unable to create technical support case. Because when I type product name of DLO (Desktop and Laptop option), shown below error message “no product found in this name”. So can you help me what is correct product name of DLO? Pls. find the attached...

Resolved! Dedupe engine offline

Buen día, He instalado la consola de DLO 8.0, una ves configurado el perfil, asigando los clientes, storage y ubiación dedupe  al momento de instalar el agente y correrlo comiensa a realizar un respaldo local pero no en red. Al ver los Logs del agen...

Resolved! Ghost Split

Hi I need to create ghost to 7.5GB data and to insert it to x2 4.7GB DVD media I’m using this command to create it: ghost64.exe -clone,mode=create,src=1,dst=3:1\XP1.gho ,split=3072 –sure –z9 On the first media I got windows PE and because of that...

when launching a Desktop and Laptop Option (DLO) client. "The Software is either not configured or has been disabled by your Administrator"

When I launch Symantec DLO client. i got an error which says  "The Software is either not configured or has been disabled by your Administrator". and DLO Client windows shows Disabled. So therefore, I am unable to customize and none of my files are...

Resolved! Symantec DLO 8.0 case study

Assuming that we want to deploy Symantec DLO on our HQ and for few branches by using single administrative console. Take note that we want to separate the storage/dedupe (each branch have their own storage) ; Do we need to deploy any separate edge/i...

Resolved! Desktop and laptop option 7.5

good night I have laptop and desktop tool option (DLO 7.5), Windows Server 2008, the mreyes user no longer works at the company, and his team were saved, but has been back user information above. My question now want to support the Information mreye...

Elmer_Gomez by Level 5
Partner Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos