Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

A collection of doubts

Good afternoon everybody.   I was here some time ago (https://www.veritas.com/community/forums/dlo-not-backing-some-pst-files) because the pst files were not been backed up for just one user. Although that was solved after a while, we had an issue ...

PST is in use by another application

Desktop Laptop Option 8.0 Sp1, SP2, Sp3 have issue to taking incremental backup of pst. When DLO taking backup of pst I am not able to use outlook. Even my outlook is default application.  this issue is coming on my two Clients. they don't want VSS F...

Chahal by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO 8.0 Requesting logon from outside domain

Hello, Our folks travel a lot, and have recelntly been asked to login their credentials for the DLO 8.0 client when outside the domain. We realize, that by simply typing in their credentials, the request will go away, at least until their password i...

MTBGnome by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant use DLO agent

Hi, As i am new to the DLO, I installed DLO server and configured perfectly. I installed Agent on one computer in my domain. I created 2 user in DLO server of my domain. When i tried to login as user A at my client PC i am able to use DLO agent p...

Resolved! DLO agent doesn't start automatically

Good morning, first sorry for my poor english. I wrote you because dlo agent 7.6 doesn't start automatically on the desktop (windows 7 pro SP1). I have 4 laptop on the dlo doesn't start and 1 on the dlo is ok. I don't know how to force the startup...

Resolved! Installing DLO agent error

Hi, I'm trying to install the DLO agent on a computer and it gave allways error on authentication On the event viewer i have this error DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer XXXXXXX using any of the configured protocols; requested by PID 3...

Resolved! Shutdown PC and dloclientu.exe

Hello all, Many users when they try to shutdown their computers, at the end of day, they recieve a warning screen for waiting to close programs. One of this files is dloclientu.exe. If they do not take manually action the screen could be open to the...

Backup Exec 10 refuses to open.

Whenever I open Exec 10, it closes straight away on with 'connecting to media server', literally tried everything, restarted services, reinstalled, edited permissions, ran as admin etc.. can't directly tell what's causing it either as it doesn't leav...

DylCuz by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from Client DLO 3.01.06 to 8.00.01

Hey All, We are currently upgrading and switching servers from DLO3.01 to 8.0. Our process is to create the user on the new server and push the client using the wizard. I am getting a significant number of failures and some of them can be pushed usi...

s_d_k_k by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The desktop agent cannot start because the Network User Data Folder is has an unreadable or corrupt encryption key (7FFFFFFF)

I am using Symantec Desktop and Laptop Option 8.0 and am getting the following alerts on dozens of backups: The desktop agent cannot start because the Network User Data Folder is has an unreadable or corrupt encryption key (7FFFFFFF) It appears to ...