Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

DLO 7.5.1 Processing Dedupe 100% stuck

hi All,   not sure if anyone else is having this issue.  we have a new dlo 7.5.1 server with dedupe, and when running a job, the "processing dedupe" hits 100% and stays there, keeping the cpu at around 50%.  the type of file that it is doing is a P...

DLO 7.5 SP1 on Windows 8.1

We are just starting to roll out DLO. I am running Symantec DL0 7.5 SP1 on Server 2008 R2. Running all the latest Windows and Symantec updates. We have had no issues with Windows 7, but Windows 8.1 seems to be problematic. We have one user on Wind...

Boot filename not received

Hi, I have problem when am deploying image over network  it give me error  PXE-E53: No boot filename received . the point is its working with HP laptop elitebook  8460 but not working with HP  Elitebook 840. I am using Windows server WDS 2012 and t...

phenoo by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to configure the desktop agent

Hello All, Does anyone have idea what could be causing below error after installing DLO 7.5 sp1 on windows 8 pro (build 9200)? Information V-138-57364-7 - unable to configure the desktop agent. No settings found for the current user and no automati...

chidi by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO Trashbox

Morning, I added an external drive for our DLO backups because it was taking a lot of the drive on the server. Anyways, i am only backing up 7 pc's, user profiles only. I had to lower the revision count trying to lower the size of the backups files, ...

DLO on non domain desktop

Hi, Our DLO 7.5SP1 is running on WIndows Server 2008 R2 SP1 which is in a domain  (Since Domain is mandatory for DLO it is added to a domain). Our Client Desktop is a Workgroup computer. We have installed DLO agent on it and while trying to open the ...

DLO 7.5SP1 Windows.8.1 Issue

Hi, We're running Windows 8.1 and DLO 7.5 SP1 and DLO crashes, DLO crashes with a ntdll.dll error and the DeDupe Engine logs numerours errors. Hash not found Access is denied File encoder is not initialized Out of Memory This happens on two sep...

Benji by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DLO and windows 8

I have got Symantec to say 100% that DLO does not work on a RT surface. I have a client with a surface with Windows 8 pro on it.   They do not say it will work but will not say it does. Has anyone tried or have this working on one? Mike    

mli7777 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ghost mirror image

I WOULD LIKE TO MIRROR IMAGE COPY MY HARD DRIVE IN CASE IT CRASHES SO THAT I CAN RESTORE IT COMPLETELY INCLUDING ALL THE PROGRAMS THAT I HAVE LOADED I HEARD THAT I CAN USE NORTON GHOST CLONE - HOWEVER I THINK I READ SOMEWHERE THAT IT IS NOT COMPITABL...

esmay by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec DLO 7.5 not working on Windows 8

Hi, We have an implementation of Symantec DLO with number of Windows 7 and some XP SP3 workstations that works OK. There are two Windows 8 that at first did not permit DLO agent installation, but after enableing Remote Registry Access, DLO agent was ...

DLO Agent

Morning,   I'm having a problem with DLO on windows 8, sudenly it stops working after a few days. the error is: the database server name is not specified in the registry But, if i start as admin all works. my account is also local admin of the comput...

DLO 7.5 crashes on Windows 8

I was anxiously awaiting the release of DLO 7.5, since we recently upgraded all of our PCs to ones running Windows 8.  I installed it on my server, and attempted to install it.  I was able to push-install the DLO client only to the Windows XP machine...

bleyton by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos