Did you mean: 
Discovery Accelerator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Export a list of all DA 10 Cases

Export a list of all DA 10 Cases Hi Trying to look for a simple SQL query that will provide Case name, Case number owner and its status etc from SQL.   Does anyone have such a simple SQL Query ?  

DNABD by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export search results in Discovery Accelerator

Hello, I have a situation where legal needs an export of all emails sent between two parties. They do not need the actual content, just the To & From fields and maybe the Subject. Is there a way to do that in DA? I tried searching with the browser s...

rnt123 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search Date Range within a column

We are looking for a way to search for time frames within a column that is part of a spreadsheet. So far we've been unable to satisfy this request with DA. I've been asked if this might be possible using PowerShell. My assumption is no but I thought ...

Searching mails with blank titles

Hello, We are using Discovery Accelerator 11 and one of the specific search we intend to do is to look for all the mails with a blank subject. In the search terms, for "Subject"  we've tried to put the entry "" or to press space. But the system don...

brancs by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Rules from Discovery Accelerator

We have a large number of  rules in disocvery accelerator and would like to export them out as ether html, *.csv or *.xls Is there a way to do this using the console or a SQL query?   Thanks    

WTTS by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FSA search based on author?

Hello.  thanks for the time.  I was asked to do a FSA search for a document that was saved by a user on the network drive.  I dont see an option to choose author or something similar in the search field.  so it would be something like: author: rose...

goof717 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discovery Accelerator 11 Search

Hello all, Hoping someone can help me with what is probably some pretty simple questions? Started looking at the Discovery Accelerator 10 Best Practice search guide (did they update anything in 11 that would be different) and trying to make sure ...

EA11 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DA Searches not finishing?

i have some DA searches that have the status bars at the very end and have been like that for weeks. never had this issue before. i look at the "Top 2000 hits by archive" and see a lot of them are stuck on "Processing" and that happens after "Searchi...

VersEV1 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Placing Legal Holds Manually

Has anyone ever placed legal holds manaully on holdsaveset?   Say you set legal holds for DA database:   select * from tblLegalHoldSummaries where CaseID = 1 update tblIntDiscoveredItems set LegalStatus = 426 where CaseId = 1 and LegalStatus = 4...

VersEV1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos