Did you mean: 
Discovery Accelerator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! DA client server mismatch 10SP4CHF1

Hello all, I'm running EV10SP4+CHF1 and DA10SP4+CHF1 installed. I cannot connect to the DA-server using the client.... I get the error: Cannot connect to server: Client version is 10.0.4.1107 and server version is 10.0.4.1106 I've installed several 1...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search Criteria Questions

I being asked to provide searches for following criteria, Search String #1 has an query for within 4 words of the second criteria.    Search string #! (Search Term #1 or Search Term #2) w/4 (Search Term #3 or Search Term #4)   Search String #2 (Searc...

PD001 by Level 5
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DA Search Term examples

How do I do a "And\OR" search in DA? What if the term has multiple words, do I need to put in quotes?

PD001 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! EV Discovery Accelerator - Reports Requesting Credentials

A quick-fire question: Each time I run a report for the first time from within the EV DA Client (10.0.4), I am requested to enter the credentials to connect to the SQL Reporting Server.  I enter the same credentails as the user I am logged on as and ...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! EV Discovery Accelerator - EV Versions

After reviewing the requirements for EV base software (Services or API) to be installed prior to EVDA I am not 100% as to the versions allowed. I have an EV server running 10.0.1, which will be upgraded to 10.0.4 over the coming months.  I will be in...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Back Track Exported Item to Archive and Mailbox Folder

I'm hoping this is a simple question.  We have DA 9.0 running on a windows server 2008 R2 box with the client on a windows xp sp3 box.  We are looking to trace an exported item back to the Archive from which it was pulled as well as the folder from w...

Resolved! DA DB maintenance

We have the sql 11.0.2 database for DA 9.0 mounted on a windows server 2008 R2 box and our DBAs run the following maintenance: Index Maintenance and Update Statistics  - Nightly Full Backups  - Nightly Log Backups  - Every 15 Minutes I'm assuming tha...

Resolved! Unable to access EVBA admin

Hi, How can I access the EVBAAdmin website, when I type following address in IE it does not work. http://DAServer/EVBAAdmin I have reset IIS on the server with no help.

Harmat by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Change DA 9.0 Export Folder Default Path

We have DA 9.0 running on a Server 2008 64 bit server with the client's running on Win XP SP3.  On the client I have changed the default path for the export folder to a shared folder via the full UNC under configuration>settings>export production.  H...

Resolved! Search terms with and without dashes.

I was led to believe that whilst constraining a search term by double quotation marks in order search for that exact term dashes are ignored.  Thus, for example, "212-M50-0599" is equivalent to “212 M50 0599”.  However what we are finding, in the cas...

Resolved! Looking to search by exact term and case sensitive

We are running DA 9.0 on a windows 2008 R2 server with the reviewer running the search from a windows xp machine.  He is looking to search for an exact term i.e. xyz.  If he puts in the search for "XYZ" would it only be for those three letters?  He i...

Resolved! Receiving event id 35 on Discovery Acelerator; need to deactivate custodian account of former employee

We've been getting event id 35 from discovery accelerator trying to sync the AD account for an employee who left the company.  I'm not, however, seeing where I can deactivate this account.  I understand that I cannot delete him the account to preserv...

Resolved! remove DA instance?

Hi   I have 2 DA db, one is an old one used for tests, and prod one. we would like to get rid of the test DB from the sql, but can't find a how to... Is it just taking the DB offline delete? or are there any steps to perform on DA side?   Thanks,   S...

Resolved! Does anyone have a list of non-indexed attachments?

We are building a document that shows what type of attachments are not indexed by Enterprise Vault and are therefore not searched when using Discovery Accelerator. We use DA when we are subpoened for efiles and may need to show a court which types of...

Resolved! CA and DA service account permissions/roles

Hi, EV/CA/DA 9.0.2 I am not sure why, but the VSA was set up historically in CA/DA as a user with high level rights. e.g. CA - Super User - Application        DA - Discovery System Admin As part of locking down permissions, I would like to remove the...

goatboy by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot assign Case Roles in Discovery Accelerator

I have recently installed Discovery Accelerator in my existing Evault environment and I am unable to assign Case roles to users in the Accelerator client. I have the Discovery System Admin role and I can assign application roles to other users but I ...

Resolved! Export for DA

Can you please help on to exporting for the EV data from DA for single user