Did you mean: 
Discovery Accelerator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Avoid discovery on disclaimer

Goal - To return discovery search items excluding a disclaimer seen in every email, while still returning an item contained in that phrase. Our e-mail MUST have a disclaimer stating "e-mail is subject to monitoring" However, if we perform e-discovery...

Resolved! Discovery Accelerator v9 Email attachments

Is there a way using Discovery Accelerator v9 to check if a user opened an attachment sent in an email?  My company journals all emails and we need to know if it is possible to check if an email was viewed and if an attachment was viewed.

JF_Smith by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discovery Accelerator 9.0.9214 Questions

I am new to Discovery Accelerator, and we have new customers requiring reports from it.  Would someone be able to answer these questions at a high-level?  I am scheduled for training at the end of this month, but we have people waiting for some answe...

lpaull by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DA 9.0.2 Proximity searching

Hi All, I have Analytics turned on in DA 9.  Can I use the DA search template "subject/content" to do a proximity search and enter the text e.g. "me NEAR you" without quotes - to find me within 50 words of you.  I don't suppose I could specified how ...

LizA by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Searching for Searching Experts!

Help!  I know this should not be hard, but things never work out when you are in a time crunch do they?  All I need to do is get all the emails that are To or From one account when they are either To or From another account (basically all emails betw...

hlbenda by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scheduling a recurring DA Search

Is it possible to create a search in DA, and schedule it to run on a daily schedule such as run once in the morning and once in the afternoon?  Or can the same search be scheduled to run first thing in the morning every day?

Resolved! Sort Export

Is there any way to sort the export by date or individual instead of ID?   Thanks in advance, Greg

Resolved! DA 80SP5 - Create customer on SQL2005 with instance

Hello all, strange issue. I've succesfully installed DA in a site. I am now trying to create a customer. The EV server and the SQL server are seperate. I enter as SQLserver SERVERNAME\INSTANCE Add appropriate logfile and databasefile directory. I g...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! DA Export of Images

When we export DA results to HTML, PDF attachment images do not always export and instead appear merely as "Image 1" etc. with no content.  Is there a way to export so the image appears as in the native document?

TWeiner by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DA Search exclude looking at attachements?

Hello, Firstly, I'm the I.T. guy, not the typical user of DA - just trying fill in for something here.  When doing a search in "Research", I have some terms that I'd like to use to search the message body/ subject, but not to look inside any attachme...

Resolved! Adjusting the DA export html report

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to adjust the output of the DA export html report? I have a request  for the report to show date, subject, author and recipient . Currently the report does not list the recipient. The search itself was for all ...

Vikes_2 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple DA-sites, next question...

Hello all, We have multiple (geographically decided) Enterprise Vault sites, each having their own DA-server. We will soon be upgrading to 8.05, then to 9.02. The EV-sites are called differently, and have different service-accounts, but they all are ...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple DA/EV-sites, 1 client?

Hello all, We have multiple (geographically decided) Enterprise Vault sites, each having their own DA-server. We will soon be upgrading to 8.05, then to 9.02 When on 8.05, I believe it should be possible to connect to the different DA-servers from 1 ...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos