Did you mean: 
Discovery Accelerator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Review Assignment for Multiple Reviewers

Hello,   I'm fairly new to Discovery Accelerator and I'm a little confused about review assignment.   If I have a case with 100 discovered items and I have two reviewers assigned to that case, is there a way for both reviewers to see all 100 items ...

MikeB_ by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DA Client 9.01 vs DA8.0SP4/SP5

Hello In preparation of upgrading our existing EV8.0SP4 and DA8.0SP4 environment to EV9.0SP1, we'd like to install the DA9.0SP1 client at users who now have the DA8.0SP4 client. Is that possible, ie will the DA9.01 client talk to a DA8.0SP4/5 server?...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV Discovery Accelerator

Hello, In EV Discovery Accelerator, is there a way to or search attribute that will flag and hold mail containing certain criteria continually in an open case? With out having to rerun the query to ingest new mail into the case. EV 8.0.3   Thanks

Resolved! Discovery Accelerator Searches

How can you run searches using discovery accelerator? I have created the case and assigned roles. When I click the searches tab nothing happens.   Did I miss something somewhere?

Resolved! Reports DA8 'Cannot impersonate user' error

Hello DA-experts, I've configured DA-reports and deployed them succesfully. I have a user testing the DA-client (80SP4), and searches etc work fine. When trying to run a report, the user gets below error: An error has occurred during report processin...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about discovery accelerator

hi, can somebody please help me with discovery accelerator. i need to extract all mail items, both sent and received, of one user who is enabled for journaling using the discovery accelerator. i need to export it to a pst. i am in very urgent for thi...

Resolved! DA80SP4 Deploying reports issue

Hello all, I'm trying to deply DA-reports, using the EVBAadmin-webpage, Reportingserver option. This DA server is in a domain called a.domain.com, the sql-server is in b.domain.com The sql server is pingable, both on ip, name and alias from a to b. W...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Discovery Accelerator: Producing Based on Tags

Has anyone come up with a method of producing and/or exporting DA data based on tags and not marks.  As we move to DA8 I would like to wean our legal teams away from the creation of multiple case-specific marks and instead use tags.  What is missing ...

Resolved! Discovery Search on specific attachment name

Using Accelerator 7.0 Can I search for an attachment with a specific name? From the help it seems I can just specify the type of extension rather than the name before the file type e.g.  all documents sent in a defined  time period called  "symant...

pbyrne by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos