Did you mean: 
Discovery Accelerator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Export not completing from Discovery Accelerator

I am having a similar issue as described in this blog post from 2012. http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/export-not-completing We are running DA on Windows 2012 VM, Enterprise Vault is also running on Windows 2012 VMs seperate from DA and the d...

Sync Validation in Discovery Accelerator - Still an issue?

Symantec Team, It seems the issue with Sync Validation in Discovery Accelerator still continues to show up even in 10.0.4 CHF3. Here's a link to previous thread but I again ran into a customer who has their hold release sitting in the "Idle" state a...

MKimler by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discovery Accelerator 11 - capture cases view to Excel/CSV

I was wondering if there is an option in DA client or a SQL query where we can export "Cases view" listing from Discovery Accelerator. What we need is to export "Case Name, Date Created, Owner, Legal Hold state, Analytics Status, Items, Errors and R...

Ali_G by Level 4
Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Discovery Accelarator SQL CACHE Files

Hello All I am feeling like a Discovery accelarator noob and unable to figure out cause of existence of certain files. We've Discovery Accelarator 11 CHF2 environment along with Enterprise vault 11 CHF2. On backend or SQL (2008 R2 SP1) server for D...

AKL by Level 6
Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best Practices for Legal Hold

Hello, What is the best method to put custodians on legal hold? Previously, before we purchased DA, we were putting users in a forever retention policy with no ability to delete and archive and then moving them out of that policy. Problem is, during...

Resolved! Need to find the date that legal hold was applied to a case

We are using DA 9.0.5.  Reporting Services are not configured. We enabled the legal/litigation hold feature on a case last year, but we are being asked to determine what date that occured. Does anyone know of a way to find this out from within the ...

Resolved! Prompt For Connection CA &DA

Hi    I need to connect DA with different instance and I am trying to set DA client manually. Currently it set as automatically, did the change on config file as TRUE but still its connecting automatically <add key="PromptForConnectionDetails" val...

RRAKESHK by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sharepoint ediscovery

hello. thanks for the time. quick question on sharepoint and EV and ediscovery.  Can sharepoint 2013 be a part of discovery in Discovery Accelerator? how does one "discover" it in a case?  will the DA client need to be updated? I see in the admin gu...

goof717 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Items to Export are Less Than Number of Search Hits

I posted on this topic before but it has come up again.  I am running EV and DA 9 SP3.  The number of hits for a search (search criteria is To From only) is greater than the number of items for export.  Does this have to do with the search setting "i...

Resolved! NULL value for oldest and youngest items

Hello All,   I am trying to calculate how much storage we would be able to repurpose if we convinced our legal department to let us purge items older than 5 years.  I ran this query in our SQL environment but the results are not complete (screensh...

EVKydd by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need Help...SQL Stored Procedure runs in DA SQL Server

All, The below SP run in our DA SQL server. Could you please help us to understand what does this script will do? does this is configured any whehre in application to execute this stored procedure? USE [EVDAADCHolds2009andEarlier] GO   /****** ...

chinmay by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DA server domain migration

hi, I will change sql,EV and DA server domain . I know the steps of EV and SQL. Do you know, or you did any DA server domain change? (a.local  to  b.local) thanks...

K_G by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DA search terms and symbols

I'm looking at a particular search where they are looking for near hits and, amongst the search terms, excluding to or from certain targets.  eg.  restructur match within 10 characters as well as not to or from T:Joe McSweeney.  Also How many wildcar...

Resolved! DA performance issues - recommendation

Hi Running EV/CA/DA 9.0.2 Have a single EV SQL server, and a single CA/DA SQL server. SQL servers are 2008 R2 VMs, 4 CPU with 32GB of RAM. Planning on upping CPUs to 8GB. We've had some performance issues recently in the environmnent around CA an...

goatboy by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Question on DA "and/or" search terms

I am trying to construct a search that does the following: phrase1 or phrase2 or phrase3 and phrase4 or phrase5 or phrase6 and phrase7 or phrase8 or phrase9 Can I put each of these in seperate Content or Subject boxes with "any of" ...