Did you mean: 
Discovery Accelerator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! EV Discovery Accelerator - Reports Requesting Credentials

A quick-fire question: Each time I run a report for the first time from within the EV DA Client (10.0.4), I am requested to enter the credentials to connect to the SQL Reporting Server.  I enter the same credentails as the user I am logged on as and ...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! EV Discovery Accelerator - EV Versions

After reviewing the requirements for EV base software (Services or API) to be installed prior to EVDA I am not 100% as to the versions allowed. I have an EV server running 10.0.1, which will be upgraded to 10.0.4 over the coming months.  I will be in...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order of upgrade for DA 10.0.4?

Just reading Upgrade instructions for 10.0.4. On page 34 it states;  Order of upgrade in an environment with Compliance Accelerator or Discovery Accelerator If the Enterprise Vault environment that you are upgrading includes Compliance Accelerator or...

Resolved! Discovery Accelerator search results inaccurate

We continue to experience inaccurate results which consist of items for a non-selected user that does not meet the criteria in the search.  We have tested with two different searches that produce very different results.  We use the following search c...

Resolved! Errors - Truncation and usp_upd_SearchVault_Warning

We've been receiving a lot of error 42086 and the team that is responsible for the Vault has been looking into it.  However when I ran a test search this morning whereas there was no error in the DA console on the server I recieved a few repetition o...

Resolved! Analytics Databases and Disabling/Cleaning up

In my environment I have about 100GB of Analytics Databases, that's about 25% of my entire EV Databases in one function. I'm trying to find out the following. a) By disabling analytics on a case the database will remain? b) How I can tell which Case ...

Resolved! DA DB maintenance

We have the sql 11.0.2 database for DA 9.0 mounted on a windows server 2008 R2 box and our DBAs run the following maintenance: Index Maintenance and Update Statistics  - Nightly Full Backups  - Nightly Log Backups  - Every 15 Minutes I'm assuming tha...

Resolved! Unable to access EVBA admin

Hi, How can I access the EVBAAdmin website, when I type following address in IE it does not work. http://DAServer/EVBAAdmin I have reset IIS on the server with no help.

Harmat by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Scripting DA searches and exports

Hi Can anyone tell me if it's possible to script Discovery Accelerator searches and export to PST? I have a client who wishes to run a daily search of a subset of archives and export the results to PST - they wish to schedule this to run automaticall...

KeirL by Level 6
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! journal archive email format and dlp issue

We exported the email from jorunal archive from DA as pst then convert to eml which will be scanned by Symantec DLP Network monitor, howerver the incident created no email address only sender name or recipent name. The quesiton is when EV archived th...

patriot3w by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DA10.0 how to search EV8.x and EV10 in concurrently

I have 2 EV enviorment which 1 for EV8.x and 1 for EV10.x. In EV8.x for historic archived data and EV10.x for new archived data,but we have only 1 DA server and client with version 10.0 the question is:if any solution to search EV8 and EV10 in concur...

jeff_wang by Level 2
Employee Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Items exported>items to be exported

Has anyone seen where in DA it shows items exported as greater than the items to be exported?  In this case items to be exported 24172 and items exported 25002.  I'm assuming that there is some duplication going on here but if anyone has seen this be...